PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Fans Not Optimistic About 10-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider the Steelers an elite team this year not to say they won't win though.

They have a nice chance at winning the North, I don't care for Bradys success against them this particular Sunday. He hasn't been so sharp nor has the recievers in comparison to last falls ass kicking.

They have a nice chance at winning the North, I don't care for Bradys success against them this particular Sunday. He hasn't been so sharp nor has the recievers in comparison to last falls ass kicking.

So the comeback against the Cowboys wasnt sharp? He's been fine, its the receivers that need to hold on to his throws.

I think we lose this one, on the road against an elite team.

I think the Pats win for the reason I already mentioned, but also because I disagree that the Steelers are an elite team. Their two losses are against arguably two of the elite teams in the NFL, but the Steelers barely beat the Colts and the Jags.

Brady hasn't lost to the Steelers since Halloween of 2004

When I saw the schedule I thought NOOOOOOOO NOT HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!

The Pats should win and any other weekend I'd be super confident. A bit of superstition I guess......

You are crazy. After a Patriots bye week? I bet BB had film study the same night as the Cowboys game.

If forgot the bye factor. I think Belichick has lost one game with the Pats coming off a bye in the regular season.

Besides the offense rolling over the Steelers D, the Pats D of 2005-2010 has had success against the Steelers O. The Pats are just a really bad matchup for the Steelers.

If forgot the bye factor. I think Belichick has lost one game with the Pats coming off a bye in the regular season.

Exactly my point. 1 game in how many years Lol...

BB is almost unstoppable after a bye week. We should should be confident, of the Steelers are a good team and can win but based on our history with them and the fact that Tom Brady is taking snaps, never fear.

So the comeback against the Cowboys wasnt sharp? He's been fine, its the receivers that need to hold on to his throws.

Thats only ok to use if you're talking about Aaron Rodergs.

i have the same feeling as i had before the bills game. Law of averages may catch up with the pats @steelers and its again on halloween weekend...

i have the same feeling as i had before the bills game. Law of averages may catch up with the pats @steelers and its again on halloween weekend...

The Bills beating the Pats had nothing to do with laws of average though. It has to do with the fact that this is the first year in years that the Bills have a good team.

He's lost two, but has won 8 consecutive post-bye games dating to 2002.

I don't think the Steelers are as good as last year..Hey, they might very well rise to the occasion and pay the Pats back for last year disaster, but I don't think they are even in the top 5 in terms of teams in the NFL and barely Top 10.

This game is at ketchup field. Is it still the crappy surface it was in years past or have the Steelers upgraded it to field turf?

This game is at ketchup field. Is it still the crappy surface it was in years past or have the Steelers upgraded it to field turf?

Still grass, but I don't think it has been bad this year at least not yet.

Wallace vs. Arrington is going to possibly be a deciding factor in which team wins.

Brown also could be a factor,He played a nice game yesterday and probably goes up against McCourty

Wallace vs. Arrington is going to possibly be a deciding factor in which team wins.

Brown also could be a factor,He played a nice game yesterday and probably goes up against McCourty

I have to say, Arrington has played much better this season. He also looks like he put on some muscle, guy looks like Andre Carter's little brother now!

Check out the thread where some guy complains about the in the grasp rule.However the only problem he calls it the in the grass rule and everybody goes right along with him. Too funny :singing:

Doesn't that make nine: '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10? :confused:

2002 was the last time they lost coming off a bye, so it doesn't count. I could probably have reworded that better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back