PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers extend Roethlisberger with 8-year, $102M ($36M guaranteed) deal [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) typical Ben Hater, he's so overrated lol
Any chance that you want to back up that statement?????

sure, whats he done? Won ONE superbowl? come back when he has 3 and then we'll talk. One fluke season and he's great? I guess eli is worth 102 million dollars now huh? Ben strikes fear into no one.

sure, whats he done? Won ONE superbowl? come back when he has 3 and then we'll talk. One fluke season and he's great? I guess eli is worth 102 million dollars now huh? Ben strikes fear into no one.
lol I wasn't comparing him to Brady, and yeah he has one "only" one superbowl, thats one more than a whole lot of other qb's in the league. One fluke season and he's great? what do you mean? his only "fluke" season was the one in which he got in that bike wreck.

lol I wasn't comparing him to Brady, and yeah he has one "only" one superbowl, thats one more than a whole lot of other qb's in the league. One fluke season and he's great? what do you mean? his only "fluke" season was the one in which he got in that bike wreck.

Big ben is like the yao ming of football. Big, and over rated.

Whatever you say:rolleyes: All I am wondering is actually why you think this, your only reason so far is that he has won "only" one superbowl! Thats one more than Marino, tied with Favre, both Hall of Fame qb's.

Whatever you say:rolleyes: All I am wondering is actually why you think this, your only reason so far is that he has won "only" one superbowl! Thats one more than Marino, tied with Favre, both Hall of Fame qb's.

Marino is overrated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey