PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers can't run on the Pats, they can't win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except of course Cassel's 4 turnovers. And Cassel's 3.7 yards per pass average. That's not a good average for a running back.
Pitt WRs dropped a couple TD passes as well, and the DB should have had another pick in the endzone.

Except of course Cassel's 4 turnovers. And Cassel's 3.7 yards per pass average. That's not a good average for a running back.
Pitt WRs dropped a couple TD passes as well, and the DB should have had another pick in the endzone.

Hey buddy, you won. So do us all a favor and get over yourself.

No wonder why we call you guys the squeelers.

You call us the squeelers out of hatred. People have all sorts of nasty nicknames for you guys.

You call us the squeelers out of hatred. People have all sorts of nasty nicknames for you guys.

Yes i agree they do.

But between you and Closingtime guy....you guys are here just to start arguments.

Do us a favor and go back to your own website.

I actually don't want to argue. Alot of ythe posters here insult me in an unprovoked manner. I of course feel the need to respond.

I actually don't want to argue. Alot of ythe posters here insult me in an unprovoked manner. I of course feel the need to respond.

Fair enough.

I dont insult people unless I think they are asking for it.

Did I insult anyone? Or even start any arguments?
I was here before the game and would have come back regardless of the outcome, as I have in the past. And I haven't posted anything close to gloating (except maybe that I came damn close to predicting the final score of the game).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back