PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers beat Cowboys 20-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
On a gamewinning INT return by CB Deshea Townsend. Why can't we get corners like that? Oh right, we tried to, but we didn't offer him enough money to cinch the deal! *doh*

I have already conceeded the first round bye to the Steelers. I almost enjoy the Cowboys losing more than the Steelers... well, almost.

On a gamewinning INT return by CB Deshea Townsend. Why can't we get corners like that? Oh right, we tried to, but we didn't offer him enough money to cinch the deal! *doh*

Which corner? The one who deflected a sure Brian Hawkins INT?

Or the one who gave up the tying TD to Randy Moss, and who didn't stop Cassel two weeks ago?

That Steelers D is downright nasty, they are the best defense since the 85 Bears.

Which corner? The one who deflected a sure Brian Hawkins INT?

Or the one who gave up the tying TD to Randy Moss, and who didn't stop Cassel two weeks ago?

Or the one who let the game-clinching, Super Bowl-clinching, 19-0-clinching INT slip through his hands?
Plus, opposing QBs don't ever hand our defense the game very often...maybe we should try getting Romo on our schedule next year.

ownes went nuts on the sideline. the post game will be funny :)

I don't think TO will be going misty eyed on his boy Romo this game. LOL. What a way to lose it. The Steelers were down 13-6 at one point and end up winning 20-13!

I don't think TO will be going misty eyed on his boy Romo this game. LOL. What a way to lose it. The Steelers were down 13-6 at one point and end up winning 20-13!

Tony Romo pre December 1 ---- 23-5---.821 winning percent
Tony Romo post Dec 1 ---------5-7 (including post season) .416 winning percent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes