PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers are already amped up

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is very similar to how the cowboys beat the bills and on a short week played the pats. hopefully we can play better this weekend.

I see an alarming pattern here. The Bills almost beat the Cowboys on a Monday night and got their lone loss next week against the Patriots. The Patriots almost got their buns handed to them in Baltimore and are coming back home on the short week to play the Steelers. This could be very humbling experience coming up Sunday PM. The energy level is not what it was earlier in the year. The let down came after the Patriots had clinched the division and were coasting with a 2 game lead for best overall record in the AFC.

2. The Patriots receivers can’t do a damn outside of the AFC east or NFC.

Okay. Do some math here.
16 - 6 AFC east games - 4 NFC games = 6 other games.

That leaves Chargers, Browns, Bengals, Colts, Ravens and Steelers.
Steelers is the only "game" that have not played yet. The Pats won the other five. It seems the receivers have been successful enough during Non-AFC east and Non-NFC East games.

:eek:

I said this about the Eagles.... Then the Ravens....

I actually feel better about this game then I did about the last two. Those two teams (Eagles and Ravens) had NOTHING to play for and noone expected them to win. They'd played loose, relaxed and basically let it all hang out. Their performance showed.

That Raven team was NOT the same Raven team that showed up to play the Steelers. Pittsburgh cannot play like that. They actually NEED this win MORE then we do. They will not be so carefree.

If they want the #2 and the BYE, this is a MUST win for them. That does make a difference in how they play. In our house too.

Great, the ramblings of an 18 year old moron Stooler fan (come to think of it, moron=Stooler fan)..........

You will have to look long and hard to find a more arrogant and ignorant fan base than the Pittsburg Steelers.

And I call them...my people. :bricks: Ow.

And I call them...my people. :bricks: Ow.

As a group, of course. ;)

I have never met any personally that I thought were decent folk, but there are a handful on boards that I wouldn't mind hanging out with.

But seriously. Every Steeler fan that I have ever known is a near-total douche.

Last edited:
You will have to look long and hard to find a more arrogant and ignorant fan base than the Pittsburg Steelers.

Actually, not as difficult as you might think. Start by looking in the mirror. Then, you could always come here to theses forums. :D

I love the Steelers, always have, always will. And sure...there's definitely a fair share of arrogant and ignorant Pittsburgh fans around, but the same applies for EVERY team. Sometimes I'm absolutely amazed at some of the idiotic, arrogant posts I read here. Of course, a lot of you are intelligent football fans who aren't too moronic to admit your team's shortcomings, and are actually capable of carrying on some decent football talk mixed with a little "trash talk", all in good fun. I haven't read enough of your posts to pass judgement on you yet, so I guess the jury is still out. ;)

I haven't read enough of your posts to pass judgement on you yet, so I guess the jury is still out.

I have read enough...change your handle to Pompous Jerkoff Fish

Actually, not as difficult as you might think. Start by looking in the mirror. Then, you could always come here to theses forums. :D

I love the Steelers, always have, always will. And sure...there's definitely a fair share of arrogant and ignorant Pittsburgh fans around, but the same applies for EVERY team. Sometimes I'm absolutely amazed at some of the idiotic, arrogant posts I read here. Of course, a lot of you are intelligent football fans who aren't too moronic to admit your team's shortcomings, and are actually capable of carrying on some decent football talk mixed with a little "trash talk", all in good fun. I haven't read enough of your posts to pass judgement on you yet, so I guess the jury is still out. ;)

I think that I touched on this in the post just before yours:

As a group, of course.

I have never met any personally that I thought were decent folk, but there are a handful on boards that I wouldn't mind hanging out with.

But seriously. Every Steeler fan that I have ever known [personally] is a near-total douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back