PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers are already amped up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hATE THE STEELERS..........

heh heh...jeez... complete moron...

"all penalties should be declinable!!!! they should have declined that offsides!!!"

yeah...uh...well, they could have declined it IF the Ravens hadn't called T.O. first...but that won't stop Steeler Mongo from going beserk

The last 3 weeks of Steelers football have been much less impressive then the last 3 weeks of Patriots football.

I'm not worried...at all.

Pitt is one of the better teams in the league. The Pats will be on a short week after a physical game. Pitt has something significant to play for besides ego (e.g., a serious chance at the #2 seed if they win).

Yeah, it should be a tough game.

no doubt...I just get the feeling that tonight's game lifted a lot of pressure off the Patriots shoulders...the Ravens, especially the U.M. alums, were psyched sky high and dedicated the game to Sean Taylor. Pitt on the road this year hasn't been all that

Everybody is amped up to play this Patriots team. It's almost been playoff like the last two games and teams seem to be thowing kitchen sinks and refrigerators at us. Stressful as a fan, it must be 1000x's for these Pat's players.

We can count on at least three picks by Meathead.

Everybody is amped up to play this Patriots team. It's almost been playoff like the last two games and teams seem to be thowing kitchen sinks and refrigerators at us. Stressful as a fan, it must be 1000x's for these Pat's players.
I was just thinking the same thing. It seems we get the best of every team we play lately especially with the astronomical spreads against them. Not only is it their superbowl, but they are rightly pissed off at being huge underdogs against us.

I guess it's the price one must pay for being the best. :bricks:

The last 3 weeks of Steelers football have been much less impressive then the last 3 weeks of Patriots football.

I'm not worried...at all.

I said this about the Eagles.... Then the Ravens....

I did have misgvings right before the Eagles and the Ravens game but feel confident that we will have a resounding win over the Steelers.

Remember, our turn to get motivated considering Mr. Ward's comments about on spygate. Boy!! I hope we knock the smirk off his face....

I still cant believe they lost to the jets,welcome to Foxboro squealers how is your road record by the way,thought so..NO WORRIES

Pitt is one of the better teams in the league. The Pats will be on a short week after a physical game. Pitt has something significant to play for besides ego (e.g., a serious chance at the #2 seed if they win).

Yeah, it should be a tough game.

this is very similar to how the cowboys beat the bills and on a short week played the pats. hopefully we can play better this weekend.

Yeah, while I've been down on all the posters in the forums knocking maroney/meriweather/seymour/etc., but I have been concerned about the last few weeks of play as well. Though I think that they can beat the Steelers, they better tighten up if they want to do so.

What a tool. How can a false start be declinable? The play is dead once the penalty for a false start is thrown.

I can't wait to beat them. I'm going to go directly to that thread and make fun of all of them. Especially when Harrison and Asante pick Ben off twice, each. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone go over there and set the record straight? Im trying not to, but someone should fill them in on the facts...the steelers clearly a better team? Im assuming that is a joke right? Rothlesburger should get it out of his head that hes not better than brady or manning? Well, he is NOT better than them so i guess his head is the only thing in steelers nation that is telling the truth.

Loved this one (amongst other bone headed things) the thread starter stated:
2. The Patriots receivers can’t do a damn outside of the AFC east or NFC.
OK, then explain why they are the #1 passing O in the league and Tom Brady is on course to break the all time passing TD record. Idiot.

I'd be a little worried if they didn't get amped for their team. I wouldn't get all rediculous and start mouthing off about winning though. They are a pretty good team. But not good enough.

Last edited:
You will have to look long and hard to find a more arrogant and ignorant fan base than the Pittsburg Steelers.

We'll see. And that's what we said about the 12 previous opponents. Talk is cheap. They need to play their best game for 60 minutes. They're good. Will they rise to the occasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes