PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers 3 pt. favorites @ PATS in AFCCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
OK NFL fans......Let's see what kind of Las Vegas Sports Book you are. If you had the the opportunity to handicap all of the AFCCG possibilities, how accurate would you be. Here's my entry:

Pittsburgh -3 vs. NEW ENGLAND
Denver +4 1/2 vs. INDIANAPOLIS
Pittsburgh -1 vs. DENVER
New England +7 vs. INDIANAPOLIS

Home Team in Caps

If you are going to participate in this exercise, please submit an unbiased opinion. Otherwise, that will only dilute the validity of this thread.

Last edited:
I really don't see how Pitt would be favored against us.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
OK NFL fans......Let's see what kind of Las Vegas Sports Book you are. If you had the the opportunity to handicap all of the AFCCG possibilities, how accurate would you be. Here's my entry:

Pittsburgh -1 vs. DENVER

Home Team in Caps

If you are going to participate in this exercise, please submit an unbiased opinion. Otherwise, that will only dilute the validity of this thread.

I bet that you can disappear. Try it for six months.

drewdagreat said:
I really don't see how Pitt would be favored against us.

Obviously there would be plenty of factors, but the New England depleted secondary coupled with the Steelers road record over the past two years would anchor the 3 point spread. It might be closer if Brady has a good game.

:rofl:

All your posts here lack validity. They're diluted with troll bias.

:trolls:

Pittsburgh +6.5 vs. NEW ENGLAND
Denver +6 vs. INDIANAPOLIS
Pittsburgh +6 vs. DENVER
New England +4 vs. INDIANAPOLIS

Good God let's get by Denver first!

PatsDeb said:

PatsDeb,
This guy is a steeler troll and does not deserve the time of day. He tried to sealth when he first came to the board. The worst kind of troll.

PatsDeb said:

Yes we all need to win our games first. In the meantime, it is important that we are prepared for next week's discussion with the early line. Otherwise we may not have any good discusions until Tuesday.

Pittsburgh -1 vs. DENVER

Home Team in Caps

You want to be the only biased opinion?

You are absolutely delusional if you think that Pittsburgh would be favore in an AFCC game in Foxboro.
Umm, who won when we played in your house this year?
Who won when we played in your house in the 2004 and 2001 AFCC?
Who won last time you came here?
Who wins pretty much every time we play?
Who is the better team?
Who is considered a great clutch team/coach, and who is considered a playoff choking team/coach?

Pitt at NE would be Pats 7 point favorite.
Pitt at Denver would be the same.
NE at Indy would be Indy by 6, Denver at Indy would be Indy by 8 (based on previous head to head playoff trouncings).
The lines are very subject to change though based on how the winners look this week.

Pitt +4 v. PATS
Den +7 v. INDY
Pitt +4 1/2 v. DEN
Pats +6 1/2 v. INDY

Otherwise, that will only dilute the validity of this thread.

The very fact that you started the thread dilutes the validity. :p

i liked you better when you were pretending to be a pats fan. Now that you are out as a steelers fan, you have just become another stupid troll.

So the Pats were favored on the road last year against a 15-1 Pitt team the deystroyed them in the regular season, but will somehow be home dogs should both teams advance and the AFCC game be in Foxboro?

That is just laughable.
Most "experts" have been calling the Steelers win over the Bengals a stay of execution due to the Palmer injury. On ESPN, no one has the Steelers playing that game closer then 10 points.

Rest assured, the Steelers will not be favored against any opponent they face in the AFC this post season. That is for sure!

AndyJohnson said:
You want to be the only biased opinion? Say What?

You are absolutely delusional if you think that Pittsburgh would be favore in an AFCC game in Foxboro. Now why would I be delusional when Pittsburgh owns the best road record in the past two years?Umm, who won when we played in your house this year? The PATS won, but then we aren't playing in our house, this is your house and we play much better on the road. Who won when we played in your house in the 2004 and 2001 AFCC? Why bring this up as we are not playing in our house. It's your house where the Steelers have the best road record. The Steeler #6 seed is the best possible seed we could get for the playoffs. Even ypour coach knows that as he pruposely had you guys miss the two point conversion vs. Miami because he wanted no piece of Pittsburgh.
Who won last time you came here? You mean a Week 3 game that has no bearing on the playoffs and you only beat us by 3 points at Heinz field where we should have been beaten worse by the defending champs.

Who wins pretty much every time we play? Are you sure you want to ask me that one? The Patriots are 9-13 vs. the Steelers.Who is the better team?
Who is considered a great clutch team/coach, The best was the Steelers/Chuck Noll and who is considered a playoff choking team/coach? Dungy/Colts

Pitt at NE would be Pats 7 point favorite.
Pitt at Denver would be the same.
NE at Indy would be Indy by 6, Denver at Indy would be Indy by 8 (based on previous head to head playoff trouncings).
The lines are very subject to change though based on how the winners look this week.

I look forward to your response.

See my responses in red. Just realized that some of your questions got copied in red, hopefully you will follow. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I look forward to your response.

See my responses in red. Just realized that some of your questions got copied in red, hopefully you will follow. Sorry about that.

There isnt much to respond to.
The Patriots kick the Steelers @ss even when the Steelers have homefield advantage.
You are simply a moron if you think the Steelers have a road field advantage.

You are annoying moron if you think that Bill Belichick gives a cr@p about who he faces in the playoffs and would make any attempt whatsoever to avoid a team he owns.

Just answer this question, or stop responding to me.

Are you truly telling me that the sum total of your football knowledge all added together has you saying that you predict if the Pats and steelers both win the line will be set with the Steelers favored?

If the answer is yes, you have just proven you have brought the least knowledge of the NFL to this board ever brought. That includes a few kids under 7 who have found their way here.
If the answer is honest (i.e. you know you full of shlt) please either stop coming here and posting foolishness, or ingore me.

Aren't the Colts favored by 9 or something like that this week. So much for the Steelers road dominance being factored into the equation.

AndyJohnson said:
There isnt much to respond to.
The Patriots kick the Steelers @ss even when the Steelers have homefield advantage.
You are simply a moron if you think the Steelers have a road field advantage.

You are annoying moron if you think that Bill Belichick gives a cr@p about who he faces in the playoffs and would make any attempt whatsoever to avoid a team he owns.

Just answer this question, or stop responding to me.

Are you truly telling me that the sum total of your football knowledge all added together has you saying that you predict if the Pats and steelers both win the line will be set with the Steelers favored?

If the answer is yes, you have just proven you have brought the least knowledge of the NFL to this board ever brought. That includes a few kids under 7 who have found their way here.
If the answer is honest (i.e. you know you full of shlt) please either stop coming here and posting foolishness, or ingore me.

After reading your nonsense, you won't get the time of day from me. Here's a tip Mister Moderator. Why don't you do what you do best. And that is just call everyone a "MORON" to the posts you don't agree with.

If this is your Moderator everyone, I'm guessing nobody else wanted the job. Kind of cheapens the Board of the Super Bowl Champs.

Grow up Andy Johnson

Willie55 said:
Aren't the Colts favored by 9 or something like that this week. So much for the Steelers road dominance being factored into the equation.

When the lines are set, Pittsburgh will be given an extrra 3 points for being on the road, just like everyone else.

If the Pats played the Steelers on a nuetral field, they would be a 4-5 point favorite.

In Pitt, the PAts would be a 1-2 pt fave. In Foxboro 7-8.

After reading your nonsense, you won't get the time of day from me. Here's a tip Mister Moderator. Why don't you do what you do best. And that is just call everyone a "MORON" to the posts you don't agree with.

If this is your Moderator everyone, I'm guessing nobody else wanted the job. Kind of cheapens the Board of the Super Bowl Champs.

Grow up Andy Johnson

Actually, I called you a moron if you really believe the stupid comment you make.
I didnt call you a moron, I gave you the choice of being one. Seems you choose to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back