PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steeler fan getting punched right behind me at last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what is your problem, were you the puncher :confused:
Seriously this guy posts this stupid story for no apparent reason other than to say "Wow Gillette is a scary place for opposing fans now", which as Pats fans makes us angry, because we don't want people to fear physical violence when they come to our stadium. And you have to start calling people "holier than thou" and telling us we are all too moralistic? Last I checked this is a messageboard and we are all here to write our opinions on topics that are brought up, and it seems like 99% of the posters don't condone the idea of Pats fans punching opposing fans at our games, it's not that hard to understand.

Thanks patsacolachick! You're post was the last opinion shmessy & I needed to defeat Fixit. We win, Fixit loses!:cool: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last I checked this is a messageboard and we are all here to write our opinions on topics that are brought up, and it seems like 99% of the posters don't condone the idea of Pats fans punching opposing fans at our games, it's not that hard to understand.

Why don't you take a nap and then read what I posted again.

I don't condone fighting over something as unimportant as a football game (I don't condone fighting in most cases), but what I also don't condone is a guy getting reamed for posting that he saw a fight at a game.

Nor am I a big fan of me getting reamed for saying such. The implication that I'm a coward who would just let the injured party get kicked out because that's the kind of guy I am was kind of stupid, too.

Question, B2M: Since you saw the whole thing, did you tell the police what the circumstances were and who threw the punch? Or did you laugh as the victim was hauled away?

Victim? So anyone can say whatever the hell they want without having to worry about anything? Puhleaze. I don't know the circumstances completely, but I definitely know that there are a lot of people who run their mouths and definitely deserve a nice punch in the face. This world is turning into a bunch of sallies who think they can say whatever the hell they want. Not where I come from. You either show respect or you deal with the consequences.

If someone witnesses a crime and keeps quiet allowing the wrong person to be taken away by the police, that's OK?

I didn't give heat to the original poster. Maybe he spoke up and told his account (as written here) to the police who came (and perhaps they didn't want to hear it). I merely asked if he stood up and told the police what he saw with his own eyes or did he just laugh it off. Maybe he did the former. In that case, I admire him for it.
Your question was loaded, you already had an opinion when you asked it.

First with, "...Or did you laugh as the victim was hauled away?", and second with "slugger hero".

Victim? So anyone can say whatever the hell they want without having to worry about anything? Puhleaze. I don't know the circumstances completely, but I definitely know that there are a lot of people who run their mouths and definitely deserve a nice punch in the face. This world is turning into a bunch of sallies who think they can say whatever the hell they want. Not where I come from. You either show respect or you deal with the consequences.

Also, B2M said "the guy" was removed. That could mean either the puncher or the punchee.

No. Violence among spectators is never right. And some liquored up, overgrown fratboys doing it doesn't make it right.

No. Violence among spectators is never right. And some liquored up, overgrown fratboys doing it doesn't make it right.

Your opinion. Who is to say it is "never" right? Surely there are circumstances when it is right. If the guy was talking sh*t the entire time, refused to stop, and was taunting the guy that punched him than he absolutely, positively deserved a punch in the face. Bottom line. Otherwise, this world would have a bunch of punks saying whatever the hell they want, wherever they want, without having to fear the consequences of a getting an arse kicking. This world is full of a bunch of sallies. You know what? Somebody says something disrespectful to my face and continues to do so after I tell him to zip it, than he is going to catch my fist right in his teeth. Bottom line. And, no, I won't feel one ounce of sorrow about it.

We're all getting away from what's truly important: my impending 2,000th post.

Congrats early on reaching that zenith. It took me forever just to break 1,000 ... I don't know how you guys do it. Either you don't work, or you are even bigger slackers than me and that just doesn't seem possible.

I still think the guy was a drunk, imature, cowardly A.S.S clown

Your opinion. Who is to say it is "never" right? Surely there are circumstances when it is right. If the guy was talking sh*t the entire time, refused to stop, and was taunting the guy that punched him than he absolutely, positively deserved a punch in the face. Bottom line. Otherwise, this world would have a bunch of punks saying whatever the hell they want, wherever they want, without having to fear the consequences of a getting an arse kicking. This world is full of a bunch of sallies. You know what? Somebody says something disrespectful to my face and continues to do so after I tell him to zip it, than he is going to catch my fist right in his teeth. Bottom line. And, no, I won't feel one ounce of sorrow about it.
I agree, and it's even better when guns are involved, then you can really shut that punk up.

The Razor is full of drunk Azzholes.............Every time I go, I see 10 people around me who could use a good forearm slam............****in children behave better..........

I agree, and it's even better when guns are involved, then you can really shut that punk up.

Buddy, stop overexaggerrating my point. For cris sakes, what do you guys do when your kid comes home from school with a black eye? Call the cops? For cris sakes, every now and then somebody deseves a good punch for running their mouths. Nobody is talking about killing anyone, stabbing anyone, or even putting anyone in the hospital. Just a nice "HELLO!" punch to put a guy in his proper place for being an arrogant prick. Bottom line. This country is going down the tubes with the PC police already. Good lord, stop being a bunch of sallies!:rolleyes:

"Right?" No.

But sometimes it is deserved. The one and only time I ever went to Yankee Stadium there were these two frat boys who kept spouting off. I ignored them...completely...until the seventh when one of them started in on my wife.

If not for my best friend and the two dudes sitting behind me, that kid was getting thoroughly effed up.

"Right?" No.

But sometimes it is deserved. The one and only time I ever went to Yankee Stadium there were these two frat boys who kept spouting off. I ignored them...completely...until the seventh when one of them started in on my wife.

If not for my best friend and the two dudes sitting behind me, that kid was getting thoroughly effed up.

Exactly. Of course violence should be the last option. However, sometimes enuff is enuff. You can't call the police for everything.

NSA...You're not a tough guy so why are you trying to act like one.

You sound like an idiot in your last couple of posts son.

NSA...You're not a tough guy so why are you trying to act like one.

You sound like an idiot in your last couple of posts son.

I said I was? Wow, when was that? I'm voicing my opinion junior. Put me on your ignore list because you are now on mine. Later sweetheart.

I'm a uniter, not a divider.

Buddy, stop overexaggerrating my point. For cris sakes, what do you guys do when your kid comes home from school with a black eye? Call the cops? For cris sakes, every now and then somebody deseves a good punch for running their mouths. Nobody is talking about killing anyone, stabbing anyone, or even putting anyone in the hospital. Just a nice "HELLO!" punch to put a guy in his proper place for being an arrogant prick. Bottom line. This country is going down the tubes with the PC police already. Good lord, stop being a bunch of sallies!:rolleyes:

You obviously live in a cocoon. Around where I live, punching people in the face--no matter what big bildos they are--lands you in the morgue. Maybe a long time ago you threw punches, but doing that today is stupid.

Check out this kid: http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/225675.html

Not cool to hit a guy when he is not looking. :mad:

Actually, that is the BEST time to hit a guy!

Bring back the rowdiness of Sully! Even network suit-types are saying New England's crowd is soft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots