PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

droppy84

Rookie
Reaction score
I hope I made this topic in right place.
After watching yesterday's game between Saints and Colts, i'm just curios, how many passes were thrown to Jason David men and how many he allowed to catch Wayne/Harrison. Is there any site somewhere, where I can see that kind of stats? ty...

I hope I made this topic in right place.
After watching yesterday's game between Saints and Colts, i'm just curios, how many passes were thrown to Jason David men and how many he allowed to catch Wayne/Harrison. Is there any site somewhere, where I can see that kind of stats? ty...

I think I heard on Mike and Mike that Peyton threw towards David 9 times, completing 7. All 3 touchdowns went to Davids man. Reggie 2, Marvin 1.

The man got toasted.:D

Last edited:
I think I heard on Mike and Mike that Peyton threw towards David 9 times, completing 7. All 3 touchdowns went to Davids man. Reggie 2, Marvin 1.

The man got toasted.:D

David sucks, it was brutal to watch on replay. He was totally dusted over and over.

I mean the entire NO Defense was pretty pathetic (that we already knew), but David makes Duane Starks look like friggin Champ Bailey. NO is not a very good team this year, certianly based on what I saw last night.

they will do just fine, they still have on of the best offenses in league, they just didn't knew how to play against Colts. What concerns about David, he was terrible last night. He will, probably, see Payton/Wayne in his nightmares for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes