PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Statistical evidence Colts favored by Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of whiners here. Lots of them.

Lots of rational, objective ring around the Peytie types over at the Star...the choice is yours

Lots of rational, objective ring around the Peytie types over at the Star...the choice is yours
Or you could just stop whining. I know it can seem hard, but I believe in you Joker. I believe you have the will power to not be such a whiny cry baby anymore. People believe in you. I believe in you. ;)

yeah...well...I believe I'll have another cokktail...need to get drunk when the 4-F farmers festival inundate these threads.

Last edited:
Or you could just stop whining. I know it can seem hard, but I believe in you Joker. I believe you have the will power to not be such a whiny cry baby anymore. People believe in you. I believe in you. ;)

Oh look another member of the colts "honer brigade" camping out on the pats board :rolleyes:

yes...Honer...as in.."Your Honer, I did NOT throw that cowpie at Mommy/Sis...Uncle Daddy did!"

Yeah but none of us that watch tv are trained to make the right calls, its not like were all down on the field to see what the refs see. If the shoe was on the other foot you would feel the same way im sure. I have heard people say that you could call holding on almost every play.

The Colts, for whatever reason, are getting the calls (or non-calls)right now. We enjoyed it a few years ago. Now the tables are turned and we are suddenly like the Okaland Raiders (shudder) getting screwed at every turn. I saw the Colts get another gift PI yesterday against the Jags. Memo to the refs: Once a player touches the ball, PI cannot be called.

I'd be willing to say the Colts commit fewer penalties. I know they get the calls, too. It's not JUST the Colts though. It's home teams, as well.

refs helping weakarse pansy colties to compete so little girlie paeton won't cry.

drunken sociopath polian is cheating with refs and pumping sound and whatever the agenda, goodell allowing to continue.

history will show peyton was a sissy loser who couldn't win without help and never really won one on his own as a man.

dungy is a disgrace to the human race.

refs helping weakarse pansy colties to compete so little girlie paeton won't cry.

drunken sociopath polian is cheating with refs and pumping sound and whatever the agenda, goodell allowing to continue.

history will show peyton was a sissy loser who couldn't win without help and never really won one on his own as a man.

dungy is a disgrace to the human race.
haha, if you read this post out loud it sounds like a caveman is talking. Or at least attempting to.

I have no Doubt that Polian has caused some intimadation on the league and it's rules it is no coinsadance that the league changed the PI rules right after Peyton got some recievers. They might get fewer penaties but the refs do help

I have no Doubt that Polian has caused some intimadation on the league and it's rules it is no coinsadance that the league changed the PI rules right after Peyton got some recievers. They might get fewer penaties but the refs do help
I'm glad you took the time to articulate such a well crafted response. Well done. It's no coinsadance you're a top notch poster.

Last edited:
Would you say the Colts are better coached than the Patriots?

If your answer is no, then why a huge difference in penalties called?

I think the Colts do the best job of coaching the referees.

OR in my MANSION.

You mean this place.
Outhouse_jpg.jpg

Is it possible that St Dungy's prayers have been answered? Or is it that Polian has the ears of the refs? If it were not for the penalties called against Jacksonville Sunday they would have won by two TDs. Did anyone notice the lack of crowd noise? There was very little, the amp system must have gone kaput.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back