PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Statement from Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The following is a statement the Patriots have just released from Head Coach Bill Belichick on what happened last week at The Meadowlands:“Earlier this week, I spoke with Commissioner Goodell about a videotaping procedure during last Sunday’s game and my interpretation of the rules. At this point, we have not been notified of the [...]

More...

The following is a statement the Patriots have just released from Head Coach Bill Belichick on what happened last week at The Meadowlands:“Earlier this week, I spoke with Commissioner Goodell about a videotaping procedure during last Sunday’s game and my interpretation of the rules. At this point, we have not been notified of the [...]

More...

Um yea, did you not see the already merged thread with multiple versions of this statement?

If fans were expecting a huge revelation at this PC, this is about what is expected.. no more, no less...

Um yea, did you not see the already merged thread with multiple versions of this statement?

These posts are generated automatically everytime he adds a blog entry. That's why it was posted.

Ian

Ian,

Thank you for these blog threads. They are where I will continue to go for the latest "real" information.

Thanks Chris - even though the folks with ADD sitting at their PC hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds can't appreciated it.

R

Thanks Chris - even though the folks with ADD sitting at their PC hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds can't appreciated it.

R

Agree. Thanks Chris...keep doing it...:)

Well, we heard it from the horse's mouth. But I'll say this, Mangini now has an enemy for LIFE. This goes beyond just football, IMO.

Posts like these expose people as being newbies to the board, 'though your post-count says otherwise. Hang around more often and you won't seem out of touch.

"Any questions about the Chargers?" he pleaded in his standard other-things-to-do monotone. "Want to talk about the football game? If not, I think that statement pretty much covers it."

It appeared that he might find no takers, before one reporter asked about defending against Chargers running back LaDanian Tomlinson.

The coach smiled.

"Whatever happens out there Sunday night, out there on the field, that's where everybody will make their statement," he said.

Also from the press conference per ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3015478

I absolutely LOVE the last line.
Whatever happens out there Sunday night, out there on the field, that's where everybody will make their statement.

GO ****ing PATS!

Also from the press conference per ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3015478

I absolutely LOVE the last line.
Whatever happens out there Sunday night, out there on the field, that's where everybody will make their statement.

GO ****ing PATS!

You know, I didn't actually see the smile that BB apparently had, but if it's what I think it was like, combined with that statement, it kind of gives you a chill. Maybe BB had reached his breaking point, has rallied the team and they will come out swinging harder than ever on Sunday night. Hopefully it will be like the caged animal analogy so to speak. Keep on poking that animal while it's caged up. But when you open that door finally on Sunday night, that animal is bolting out that door and hell is coming with it.

Posts like these expose people as being newbies to the board, 'though your post-count says otherwise. Hang around more often and you won't seem out of touch.
Not picking on you but defending sebman.

I've been around for years and years (had a different userid before the everyone-reregister event) and wondered the same thing (Why another thread?)

I've been around for years and years (had a different userid before the everyone-reregister event) and wondered the same thing (Why another thread?)

See post #4

Ian

You mean that you have never clicked the link that is on the bottom of every one of Chris's post and seen the blog ?

Shame shame :p

R

You honestly didnt know all of Chris's Blog entires get posted here?

.... But I'll say this, Mangini now has an enemy for LIFE. This goes beyond just football, IMO.

Seems to me, only someone who ALREADY regards himself as
your enemy for life
would pull that stunt.

But you're right.
MangiaPuke now not only IS one
... but he also HAS one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes