Welcome to PatsFans.com

State of the Union - Doctors requested

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2010 State of the Union Address

Dear Commissioned Corps Officers of Tier III Roster D:

The U.S. Capitol Police and the Office of the Attending Physician, through the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Office of Preparedness and Emergency Response, has asked the Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD) to roster medical strike teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses to provide Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support during the 2010 State of the Union Address in Washington, DC. Capital Area Provider Team #4 will be working this event but we plan to augment their team with additional assets from Tier III Roster D.

The request is for:

Physicians
    Nurse Practitioners
    Physician Assistants
    Registered Nurses

Why the request for extra medical staff? This is unusual.

However....Let the JOKES begin....
  2. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Maybe Obama is gonna let the thug out and cap a couple of republicans.
  3. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Nothing happening tonight. TPTB puting out propaganda like this to make you turn on your TV, or go somewhere to watch digital TV if you tossed your out. Obama uses brain washing technology via digital TV, and in HD media streams over the internet.

Do not watch, do not plug into the matrix. Your brain will thank you.

“There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure.”
    - Opening narration from The Outer Limits (1963-1965)
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 5 / -22

Is this the rule or exception????
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I won't be watching until later - looking at the man makes me sick. Maybe Nancy will pass out when obama barely touches on her stupid healthcare plan.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

The extra medical team will be needed for people who become sexualy aroused and for "jumping tingling leg syndrome"

Some democrats and Obama Groupies have been known to faint when President Jug Ears blows his nose, it's better to be safe than sorry, if Jug Ears has to blow his nose those democrats will be dropping like flys.

Global Warming Caving In On Gore>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

I think this is one of his worst speeches to date. This guy is so not prepared for this job.
  8. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Racist! :)
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

I feel like he's lecturing people. He certainly seems to be blaming anyone, and everyone he can. It's as if he thinks his way is right, and everyone else just doesn't understand. Sadly, I think he's the one that's having a problem "getting it". So not ready for primetime. A very likable guy, but in well over his head. That's just my 2 cents.
  10. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I didn't watch the speech, but he's likely our last President of the USA, IMHO.

2 years from now, I won't be surprised if this country of America no longer exists.
  11. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Maybe, if Obama is allowed to continue his Cloward–Piven actions to collapse the economy. Brown may indeed be our savior.
  12. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

It can be summed up in a word.

Liar
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

Almost all politicians lie, so I won't single him out for it. He's no different than the usual pol in that regard.

The governor of Virginia is speaking now. He's a little wooden, but not any more than the usual speech reader. He's quoting Jefferson which is a plus. He needs to wipe that shiny chin of his though. Patters would be shocked at how many non angry old white people are there, and worse, clapping. Oh my! :D
  14. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

IF we make it to 2012, Louisiana gov Bobby Jindal will likely be our next puppet President - Rhodes Scholar(ala Bill Clinton, Rachel Maddow, et al), voted for the Real ID Act when he was in Congress in 2005(as well as the Military Commission Act and increased war funds), etc.

And IF we make it to 2016, people will be so desparate that Angelina Jolie will be our 1st woman President.
  15. BSR

BSR Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I had the same impression. In one sentance he beats the hell out of banks but in the next says that he needs company's to create jobs. In one sentence he complains about Wall Street bonuses but in the next states that he wants to incentivise companies to raise pay. He begins to beat up on the republicans and then tells them they need to work together. He rehashes the deficits of the last decades and then says he doesn't want to rehash the mistakes of the past. It goes on and on. I felt the speech was all over the place and almost contradictory in places. And can someone correct me or did he actually say that the health care plan would REDUCE the budget deficit by $1 trillion dollars?
  16. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Yep, he's a joker. He talks about openness after the closed door health talks. He talks about earmarks after signing a budget with thousands. He thinks we're all stupid. Too many of us are but there's enough of us who see through this ridiculous charade.
  17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +327 / 6 / -8

Gripey gripey... I actually noticed your original post, Diver, which is way more interesting than the predictable responses to the speech itself most recently dropped in above...

Go into your "address" bar in your browser, and cut off the path with the slash after "missions," and you'll see just how public-facing the roster access page is. Evidently they use this to match resources to missions... and I will leave it to others to argue the security issues or other pitfalls of such an approach. To me it looks like at the very least it has the gigantic pitfall of allowing every clown reading rightie blogs to scour this page for places where they can repeat this "story" -- that "something might be afoot" -- for just about any mission.

Gut reaction, it looks very weird that the public health service just sticks this out there where the public can get to it, even if it only provides the appearance of a security issue (i.e., I can't really think of what mischief you could get into here, since you have to enter enough info that they'd know if yer a fake or not... at least that's how it looks to my 4:30 a.m. eyes.)

PFnV
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Your right, America is fast becoming a "third world sh!t hole" the only thing that will save us is the people and their VOTE, just that one incident in Mass (scott brown) has already got the bastards running scared, politicians are always bleating about how great they are serving their country and how much they care for the people that is all bullsh!t, the only thing the dirty pigs care about is their Job and right now every one of them that tried to shove the Obamacare Garbage down our throats are in danger of losing their jobs and they slowly going nuts, November is right around the corner.

Obama in all his arrogance can't see this or he just doesn't want to believe it, he very well may have to resign or face impeachment, he's in love with himself.

America Is In Danger Not Only From Terrorists But From Our Leaders And Their New Found Power.