PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

State of the AFC – did the Broncos actually improve through free agency?

Thank you for the kind words, B6. I know there have been some issues that we haven't seen eye to eye on lately (Amendola, Edelman's worth, etc), so I hope it doesn't come across as me being argumentative. That obviously isn't the intent, and it's something that I've thought about in the past month or so.

Like I said, I believe that the high majority of these conversations don't really have a right/wrong answer anyway, so it's just a place where we can give our personal opinions and have reasonable back and forths. It's great to talk about the team though, and football in general--particularly during the long days of the offseason.

I do not find you argumentative at all. I do not care if posters disagree with me in fact it is part of the reason I put my opinion out there for others to read. I like to hear the feedback, pros/cons, etc. The only time I become frustrated with others is when they disagree but offer no justification for why. You never do that though, you always express your opinion with context so I always see value in it even if I do not agree with it on some rare occasions.

I'm as guilty as anyone of beating a dead horse or harping on something, so when posters disagree I can totally understand and respect that. Don't ever worry about us I have the upmost respect for you and if I ever did take offense I would reach out to you in PM because I would not want to have animosity between us.

Without a doubt the Broncos improved. It's all on paper and they still have to win games but DRC was the only player gone that I believe could've been a playmaker. Elway actually attempted to lock him up with almost the same deal Talib was offered but DRC for some reason thought he could get way more. Talib has had injuries but so has DRC. Everyone seems to forget the regular season game vs the Pats when DRC injured himself (for a couple games) diving for an underthrown ball before halftime. Decker and Moreno had good moments but disappeared occasionally. Champ was given another shot this season just out of respect and looked terrible.

With a healthy Von Miller, Ware will often go one on one and often beat it. They very likely will have 12+ sacks apiece. Talib and Ward bring toughness and physicality a secondary that lacked it majorly. Ward will be an enforcer and Talib will bump and run the #1 WR or TE forthe opposing team. DRC was a great cover corner but could not press a WR and definitely didn't tackle well.

Sanders gives Peyton a quicker version of Welker that can also playoutside and return kicks withoutmaking the bone headed mistakes Holiday made.

The Broncos have a much tougher schedule this year. In particular, the defenses they play are night and day different. They played the NFC East and AFC South last season, that's Dallas, NYG, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and Tennessee. What a bunch of cakewalks. This year they play the NFC West and AFC East, which is Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis, Arizona, Buffalo, NE, NYJ, and Miami. They will literally go from playing the easiest defenses to the toughest in both the AFC and NFC.

going to have to wait until training camp starts.....lots of name changes still to come....

the broncos biggest area of need is interior OL.....not worried about RB because you can find 'em pretty easy and they don't cost much anymore.

as for the defense, it is about the same, which is not that good at all...I think they actually lose some versatility with ware because at least with philips, they could look like a 3-4 and philips could cover. couple that with miller's lack of coverage ability, I could see this team get picked apart constantly by hurry up offenses as the mix of players does not appear to be effective.

Can't we all just agree that BOTH teams have helped themselves in the predraft phase of FA. That BOTH teams looked to be improved. That BOTH teams still have holes to fill, but most of those are depth related. Can't we agree that looking at paper rosters in April have nothing to do with how teams end up in December. That by then there will likely be a half dozen names on BOTH teams who will be playing significant roles, that none of us expected.

I for one will be extremely happy if Denver continues to be the media's darling in the AFC from now until well into the season. I love that the media puts out the perception that the Pats are "chasing them." Isn't it better to be seen as the underdog. Isn't that more the real nature of our collective New England culture. Aren't we more comfortable being the blue collar, hard working, over achievers, than the entitled elite?

Based on the time of the year, I am happy where our team is. I'm sure that after the draft, I will be happier still. From there until the start of camp, we will continue to churn and improve the roster. Don't forget that the 2 guys who accounted for fully half the team's sacks in 2011, didn't get signed until July.

But its also important to acknowledge that every other team is also improving their rosters, and that process will continue right up to September and beyond. Its almost ironic that all this work, all this angst, all the effort, and then when it comes down to game time, it will be more about "the bounce", "the call", or some other random act or god or fate, that determines who wins or loses that particular game. ;) Go figure.

Without a doubt the Broncos improved. It's all on paper and they still have to win games but DRC was the only player gone that I believe could've been a playmaker. Elway actually attempted to lock him up with almost the same deal Talib was offered but DRC for some reason thought he could get way more. Talib has had injuries but so has DRC. Everyone seems to forget the regular season game vs the Pats when DRC injured himself (for a couple games) diving for an underthrown ball before halftime. Decker and Moreno had good moments but disappeared occasionally. Champ was given another shot this season just out of respect and looked terrible.

With a healthy Von Miller, Ware will often go one on one and often beat it. They very likely will have 12+ sacks apiece. Talib and Ward bring toughness and physicality a secondary that lacked it majorly. Ward will be an enforcer and Talib will bump and run the #1 WR or TE forthe opposing team. DRC was a great cover corner but could not press a WR and definitely didn't tackle well.

Sanders gives Peyton a quicker version of Welker that can also playoutside and return kicks withoutmaking the bone headed mistakes Holiday made.

Several things in rebuttle:

• Demarcus Ware hasn't had 12.5 sacks since 2011 (although he had 11.5 sacks in 2012). So it isn't a given that he will have that many this year especially with signs of decline. Will he return to closer to his 2011 self or closer to his 2013 self? To expect he will have 12.5 plus sack this season is a little optimistic. Could happen, but far from a guarantee.
  • There is a big question mark about Von Miller coming off an ACL tear and a year off of PEDs. Is he a stud without PEDs and will he be the same player coming back. I am less concerned about the ACL than the PEDs in terms of playing production.
  • DRC injuries are not what Talib's were. DRC did go out part of the game vs. the Pats, but played at a high level for most of the year. Talib was a stud for the first six games and then was average the rest.
  • I think you underrate Decker a bit and overrate Sanders a bit. Yes, Decker disappears in games, but so does Sanders. Decker still had 1,288 yards and 11 TDs. Sanders has never come close to that production.
  • I also think Sanders outside may be an issue. Manning has no deep ball anymore and even his passes over 10-15 yards tend to float on him. The Broncos used the height and leaping abilities of his outside receivers to cover up some of that. Sanders does not provide those type of skill sets to the team. I think it could make a significant downgrade in that area.
The Broncos could be even better than last year, but they could be significantly worse too. I already mentioned in previous posts, there are other questions with the team.

The Broncos have a much tougher schedule this year. In particular, the defenses they play are night and day different. They played the NFC East and AFC South last season, that's Dallas, NYG, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and Tennessee. What a bunch of cakewalks. This year they play the NFC West and AFC East, which is Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis, Arizona, Buffalo, NE, NYJ, and Miami. They will literally go from playing the easiest defenses to the toughest in both the AFC and NFC.

The NFC West does have 2 dominant teams San Fran and Seattle. St. Louis and Arizona have decent defenses but not really a threat. The AFC East.... is a cakewalk minus the Pats. Let's be real Brady vs Peyton is usually a great game, but the rest of the division poses very little threat. The Bills and Dolphins are C level and who knows what the Jets will be, they could have Vick as the starting QB.....

Several things in rebuttle:

• Demarcus Ware hasn't had 12.5 sacks since 2011 (although he had 11.5 sacks in 2012). So it isn't a given that he will have that many this year especially with signs of decline. Will he return to closer to his 2011 self or closer to his 2013 self? To expect he will have 12.5 plus sack this season is a little optimistic. Could happen, but far from a guarantee.
  • There is a big question mark about Von Miller coming off an ACL tear and a year off of PEDs. Is he a stud without PEDs and will he be the same player coming back. I am less concerned about the ACL than the PEDs in terms of playing production.
  • DRC injuries are not what Talib's were. DRC did go out part of the game vs. the Pats, but played at a high level for most of the year. Talib was a stud for the first six games and then was average the rest.
  • I think you underrate Decker a bit and overrate Sanders a bit. Yes, Decker disappears in games, but so does Sanders. Decker still had 1,288 yards and 11 TDs. Sanders has never come close to that production.
  • I also think Sanders outside may be an issue. Manning has no deep ball anymore and even his passes over 10-15 yards tend to float on him. The Broncos used the height and leaping abilities of his outside receivers to cover up some of that. Sanders does not provide those type of skill sets to the team. I think it could make a significant downgrade in that area.
The Broncos could be even better than last year, but they could be significantly worse too. I already mentioned in previous posts, there are other questions with the team.

I appreciate the dialogue and opinion, but some of these rebuttals are a bit absurd. Ware had 11.5 sacks in 2012 and was injured much of last season. He recently had surgery on his arm and seems to be ready for Week 1. Even with his recent years under 12+ sacks, he never played opposite Von Miller, which means he won't be double teamed every play. My whole statement about 12+sacks is if Ware and Von play together. Von is supposedly ahead of schedule, and will probably start week 1.

As far as Von being on PEDs, that's just ridiculous. Von was never in question over PEDs, he was suspended for marijuana. As you stated, recovery from the ACL is not a huge concern.

Many argued that Talib was your best defender prior to getting traded. Now he was always injured and replaceable. DT struggled every time he faced Talib. Taking him away and adding him to the team is definitely a plus for the Broncos.

As far as Decker vs Sanders, they are completely different players. Decker is not horrible, but he struggled vs physical CBs. He ran good routes when he wasn't jammed and Peyton found him a lot. Sanders makes his money from making people miss and picking up huge amounts of YAC. Even with Welker and Julius Thomas underneath, Denver only had Demaryius Thomas who could take a short pass and make people miss.

I believe the biggest improvement that can be made by both NE and Den is the same. They've gotta keep guys healthy. If our roster becomes the same M.A.S.H. unit it was last year we'll be in trouble. 13-5 was a miracle with Talib, Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Vollmer, Vereen, Kelly, Amendola, Dobson and Dennard all missing significant chunks of last season.

I appreciate the dialogue and opinion, but some of these rebuttals are a bit absurd. Ware had 11.5 sacks in 2012 and was injured much of last season. He recently had surgery on his arm and seems to be ready for Week 1. Even with his recent years under 12+ sacks, he never played opposite Von Miller, which means he won't be double teamed every play. My whole statement about 12+sacks is if Ware and Von play together. Von is supposedly ahead of schedule, and will probably start week 1.

As far as Von being on PEDs, that's just ridiculous. Von was never in question over PEDs, he was suspended for marijuana. As you stated, recovery from the ACL is not a huge concern.

Many argued that Talib was your best defender prior to getting traded. Now he was always injured and replaceable. DT struggled every time he faced Talib. Taking him away and adding him to the team is definitely a plus for the Broncos.

As far as Decker vs Sanders, they are completely different players. Decker is not horrible, but he struggled vs physical CBs. He ran good routes when he wasn't jammed and Peyton found him a lot. Sanders makes his money from making people miss and picking up huge amounts of YAC. Even with Welker and Julius Thomas underneath, Denver only had Demaryius Thomas who could take a short pass and make people miss.

Re: Ware. If I had to guess, I would project him for 10-12 sacks. He's a very good edge rusher. But you seem to be projecting that an over-30 guy coming off of a down, injury-plagued season is going to automatically rebound to 2011 form in 2014 because he's playing opposite Von Miller, and I think that's just as foolish as assuming that he's not going to be any good. If he can get back to his 2012 form, that's a good benchmark IMO. The issue, then, is that his 2012 form is better than Shaun Phillips' 2013 form, but it's certainly not $8M better. So my guess would be that you'll be better at DE, but at a lower cost effectiveness. Which, to be frank, says more about how much of a bargain Phillips was last year than it does about Ware.

Re: Miller, didn't he test positive for MDMA as well? In any case, the point still stands since that it's not a PED. I don't see any reason not to expect a full-ish, healthy-ish season from Miller. He might be rusty at first, pending recovery, but he should be at full strength down the stretch, which is what really matters since Denver's making the playoffs with or without him, even with the brutal schedule that they have.

Re: Talib, you could absolutely make the case that when healthy he was the best player on our D. It was either him, McCourty, Mayo, Wilfork, or Chandler Jones. But FWIW, prior to the start of FA, both last year and this year, I expressed a lot of nervousness at the prospect of committing long-term guaranteed money to him, and I was far from alone in that regard. After seeing how the contract is structured, and specifically that the last 2 years are fake and that the commitment is much smaller both in terms of years and in 'guaranteed' money, I don't think the dela is nearly as bad for Denver as I did originally. I still think they paid for healthy Talib when precedent suggests that they'll be getting something much less valuable than that the majority of the time. But it's hard to get shutdown corners, and there's usually some risk when you sign them in FA. That's his risk, for better or worse.

Re: Decker, I actually think that Sanders isn't a huge downgrade in terms of skill. Where he is a signfiicant downgrade, IMO, is fit. You say that Decker couldn't make guys miss and pick up a ton of YAC, but that's true for almost all 6'3" WRs. What he could do was go down the sideline, body up the corner, and catch anything that Manning lobbed his way. Sanders can't do that. So if last year you were an offense with two big-bodied sideline receivers and only one of them could pick up YAC, now you have two guys who can pick up YAC and only one big-bodied guy who can work the sidelines. Considering what Welker and Caldwell bring to the table in their own right, Decker gave the Broncos more versatility in how they could attack defenses. But even if Sanders is a downgrade on that front, he's still a good WR, and they can still afford to regress quite a bit from "best offense in NFL history" and still remain top-tier.

You said Ware was likely to have 12 or more sacks. It isn't likely. It is possible and there might be a decent chance of it, but you make it sound like if he doesn't get 12 or more sacks, it is a disappointing season. I wouldn't be surprised if he got 12 or more sacks, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he gets 5 or 6 either. His production at this point is a question mark. If he was guaranteed 12 or more sacks, Dallas would have cut someone else besides him.

Reports were that Von Miller was using Amphetamines. Whether it is true or not, we will never know for sure considering he cheated the tests. Yes, pot was his first offense though.

I was never high on Talib as others and I was very lukewarm about re-signing him. I thought his 2012 season with the Patriots was overrated (and am on record with that) and felt although he was a stud in the first six games of the season last year, he was not all that great for the rest of the season. If the Broncos get Talib from the first six games of last year, it is a big upgrade. If they get what he has been for most of the rest of his career, it is a downgrade. I was always weary of re-signing him because he is always injured and he only had a very small sample in a contract year where he was elite.

Manning was awful throwing for over 20 yards last year. Outside the number, he used the size of Thomas and Decker to complete passes. Sanders can't do that. I have my doubts that Sanders will be a good replacement for Decker on the outside because of that. Now they could really change their offense to accomodate that and use Sanders on inside routes and very short routes outside. But from what I saw of Manning last year, he will have a tough time using Sanders in a similar way they used Decker.

As for YAC, yes Sanders is better at it, but let's not go overboard. Last year, Decker had 404 YAC or 31.4% of his yards and Sanders had 308 YAC or 41.6% of his yards. But in 2012, Sanders only had 34.9% of his receiving yards being YAC. Sanders is definitely better at YAC, but it isn't like he is great at it. I wouldn't say Sanders is a guy you can rely on being a YAC guy.

I still wonder Sander is going to be a significant downgrade for the Broncos. I watched him a lot this year because I thought the Pats might go after him again after the season after losing out on him when they tendered him last year. What I saw was a wildly inconsistent guy who is more likely to be a complete non-factor in a game and get less than 10 yards than being a solid contributor and get over 80 yards in a game. I know Roethlisberger is no Manning, but Ben did throw for over 4,200 yards and Sanders only caught 740 of them as his #2 WR.

Just my opinions and yes they are biased, but I think there is some validity to all of them.

The NFC West does have 2 dominant teams San Fran and Seattle. St. Louis and Arizona have decent defenses but not really a threat. The AFC East.... is a cakewalk minus the Pats. Let's be real Brady vs Peyton is usually a great game, but the rest of the division poses very little threat. The Bills and Dolphins are C level and who knows what the Jets will be, they could have Vick as the starting QB.....

Arizona is virtually just as good on defense; they ranked 7th in points allowed (20.3), 6th in yards allowed (just a half yard per game behind SF), and tied with the 49ers for the 6th most takeaways.

On the other hand, as far as the AFC East being weak, they actually had the 3rd best record in the NFL last year. Among 2013 playoff teams, the Colts, Eagles, Packers and Bengals all benefited from the division they played in more so than the Patriots did.

Their defense definitely improved by overpaying those free agents. It seems to me Elway was thinking their defense was the reason they lost Super Bowl.

On the other side, their offence took a step back, which probably not a smart thing to do. Losing a starting WR and RB will show with the season going on.

I guess Fox is more comfortable playing good defense, which was the major complain of being too conservative while he was with Panthers.

Their defense definitely improved by overpaying those free agents. It seems to me Elway was thinking their defense was the reason they lost Super Bowl.

On the other side, their offence took a step back, which probably not a smart thing to do. Losing a starting WR and RB will show with the season going on.

I guess Fox is more comfortable playing good defense, which was the major complain of being too conservative while he was with Panthers.

Not quite as sure as you are about their offense taking steps backwards. Going into last season Knowshown Moreno was widely considered to be a borderline bust around the league. He obviously took advantage of their insane passing attack, along with a 250 yd game vs NE to pad his stats. They're replacing him with their 2nd round pick of Montae Ball, so I'm not seeing as big of a dropoff there as you may be seeing.

The swap of Decker for Emmanuel Sanders probably won't matter too much as well, considering that they likely could have used Andre Caldwell in there and wouldn't have missed a beat. Sanders should be able to do just fine with all of those weapons in Demarius, Julius, and Welker. I honestly think my grandmother could have stepped into the role held by Decker (who disappeared in long stretches for many times) and contributed there.

They are also getting their franchise LT back in Ryan Clady.

Maybe you're right and they do somehow shave a few points off of their offensive total, but I don't think it should be anything that significant myself. Just my opinion, as I could very well be wrong.

Re: Miller, didn't he test positive for MDMA as well? In any case, the point still stands since that it's not a PED. I don't see any reason not to expect a full-ish, healthy-ish season from Miller. He might be rusty at first, pending recovery, but he should be at full strength down the stretch, which is what really matters since Denver's making the playoffs with or without him, even with the brutal schedule that they have.

Rumor has it he was borrowing Ty Laws travel bag.

First thanks for joining us and defending your team with solid rebuttals, even if some of them are somewhat+ biased (as should be expected. ;) )

But I come here to defend the honor of the AFCE. Granted its not as strong as the NFCW, but certainly doesn't deserve to be dismissed. While you acknowledge the Pats will be a tough game, you should be aware, that at least on paper (and that's all we are talking about at this point), every other team in the AFCE will have a better DL. That will be key when you have an immobile QB and a lot of new bodies on the OL. There are a lot of very good players in the AFCE. About the only difference between the AFCE and the NFCW is the quality of QB's, and who knows who among those young guys will throw a great game against the Bronc's.

Sorry, gun, but the Bronco's tour through the AFCE isn't going to go unscathed. I see at least one loss....maybe 2, especially if bad weather is involved.

Not quite as sure as you are about their offense taking steps backwards. Going into last season Knowshown Moreno was widely considered to be a borderline bust around the league. He obviously took advantage of their insane passing attack, along with a 250 yd game vs NE to pad his stats. They're replacing him with their 2nd round pick of Montae Ball, so I'm not seeing as big of a dropoff there as you may be seeing.

The swap of Decker for Emmanuel Sanders probably won't matter too much as well, considering that they likely could have used Andre Caldwell in there and wouldn't have missed a beat. Sanders should be able to do just fine with all of those weapons in Demarius, Julius, and Welker. I honestly think my grandmother could have stepped into the role held by Decker (who disappeared in long stretches for many times) and contributed there.

They are also getting their franchise LT back in Ryan Clady.

Maybe you're right and they do somehow shave a few points off of their offensive total, but I don't think it should be anything that significant myself. Just my opinion, as I could very well be wrong.

I agree with most of this. However, a few things things:

1. I have said since early last year that Welker is declining very, very rapidly. If you look at his age and position, this all just part of nature. I would not be surprised to see him dip below 750 yards next season. Despite single coverage all the time, I don't think there's any question that his production dropped off a lot last year. His YAC were way down and he added two more concussions to a long career of concussions. I'm not sure he makes it through another season.

2. I have no idea why the Broncos would overpay someone like Ware as drastically as they did ($10M per year!!!!) yet suddenly be so fiscally conservative with Decker. His contract with the Jets wasn't that excessive, and when they brought in Sanders, the savings becomes pretty minimal. Why risk the unknown rather than going with a guy who has great chemistry with your QB? It comes back to why I think the Broncos had a failed offseason: they failed to re-sign a lot of guys who made them successful in favor of big-name, flashy players with plenty of risk. We always here about their additions but not their subtractions. It isn't just production- chemistry is a real thing in the NFL. Put a bunch of former superstars on a team with sky-high expectations and things can get ugly.

3. The Broncos will be fine with Manning, but let's not forget that the dominance of some players allows you to mask the weaknesses of others. Case in point: Julius Thomas. He isn't a real tight end end doesn't block much. Take away or downgrade Manning's other weapons (I've alluded to Welker and Decker Lite being those cases) and you now have a glorified tall wide receiver who can't help block for that extra second needed when there's not three obvious mismatches on the field.

That said, I don't think it's gloom-and-doom for Denver. Will they have one of the best offenses in the league next year? Absolutely. Will their offense completely run over teams with shoddy defenses? You betcha. Will they win the division and likely get a bye? Most likely. But I think this team made some big mistakes not just for 2014 but for the next few years after that. They have a lot of great players entering a contract year, and you can bet that they will command giant contracts. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to push in so much money for outsiders like Talib, Ward, Ware, and Sanders. Time will tell, but these types of moves almost always lead to regret in the NFL.

I truly thought that Denver was the class of the AFC last year and hoped the Pats would get them on a bad day, but I really think our team is better now. Although re-signing guys like Edelman don't have the same sexyness as bringing in a former all-pro or two, it's better to keep guys who you know fit into the locker room and system. If Talib and Ware play at a high level, they are basically just matching the play of DRC and Philips. The Patriots clearly upgraded, without any question, at multiple positions, particularly in the secondary.

Last edited:
TJ Ward was really the only addition

Demarcus Ware replaced Shaun Phillips who had a great year.... Ware is coming off a down year and injuries. its unknown how he'll perform in Denver at this point in his career.

Aqib Talib replaced DRC.... Talib is more injury prone and pretty much guaranteed to miss time and taper off towards the end of the year (left last 2 AFCCG with soft injuries). I wonder how motivated he will be now that he's gotten paid.

Emmanuel Sanders is a downgrade from Erick Decker. At least based on their careers so far.

So the only known upgrade is TJ Ward. But they also take a bit of a hit for losing chemistry. You never know how new egos and personalities will mesh together. Look at the Eagles "Dream Team" a few seasons ago.

They also lost Moreno and Champ Bailey. I'd say their off season is being a bit overrated.

For what it is worth, Orlando Franklin is apparently penciled in to play left guard for the Broncos:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_25609201/broncos-orlando-franklin-says-hell-move-left-guard

In a move that puts the Broncos' five best offensive linemen on the field, right tackle Orlando Franklin might be moving to left guard.

Franklin announced the proposed move on his Twitter account Monday after the Broncos' first day of offseason conditioning:

"Left guard, excited to learn and improve this offseason. I will give it my all." Franklin wrote.

If that move works out, the Broncos are planning to move Chris Clark from left tackle to right tackle while Manny Ramirez is expected to stay at center, where he will receive competition from newly acquired veteran Will Montgomery.

Franklin, a Broncos' second-round draft pick in 2011, played left guard and left tackle at the University of Miami. He was a three-year starter at right tackle for the Broncos.

Clark played left tackle last season after Ryan Clady went down with a ruptured Lisfranc injury in his left foot. Clady is back at left tackle with Franklin at left guard, Ramirez at center, All Pro Louis Vasquez at right guard and Clark at right tackle, where he will compete with Winston Justice and Vinston Painter, among others.​

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back