PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Starting to get really fired up for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've done a good job ignoring all the hype this week. Have watched very little coverage other than the local TV sports highlights and I've even listened to less radio sports talk than usual and have done so on purpose. All this media hype gets to be too much with two weeks in between games and you get tired of it. But because I've ignored a good deal of it this week NOW I'm fresh and getting really fired up for the game tomorrow.
I LOVE us winning BIG tomorrow. Scott Zolak was saying the track out there is very fast and with a chance of showers the roof will be closed. The Giants simply are not going to keep up with us tomorrow.
19 and 0 baby!! What a ride!!!! Stick THAT in your camera and develop it America!!! :rocker:

19 and 0 baby!! What a ride!!!! Stick THAT in your camera and develop it America!!!

Awesome man :D

Hey guys I just signed up and am STOKED for the game. I wanted to make a new thread for this post but I obviously don't have 50 posts yet so I figured this was as good a place as any. Come on over and show your support here for the Pats perfect season.

http://pats19-0ville.myminicity.com/

You just have to click the link and you become a member of PATS19-0VILLE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back