Welcome to PatsFans.com

Start/Sit - Week 4

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 37Harrison, Sep 27, 2007.

1. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Another week, another win! I am now 2-1 in my league, thanks to those who have given opinions to my dilemmas. :rocker:

This weeks dilemma... WR's
    I have 3 spots with one filled, one of my consistent starters is out this week (Ward) with a knee sprain. So which 2 WR's would you start this week out of these 3 choices?

Bobby Engram vs SF - With Branch the #1 guy, he will more than likely get Nate Clements attention freeing up Engram and Burleson.

Dwayne Bowe vs SD - SD's secondary is VERY suspect (ranked 26th) and their D as a whole isn't playing well. Bowe is now the #1 WR for the Chiefs and is getting more and more looks from Huard by the week. Bowe scored 2 TD's last week and LJ should force the Chargers to focus on the run.

Darrell Jackson vs Sea - Jackson is the niners #1 target but their offense has been anemic and A Smith is looking very pedestrian. Seattles pass D is ranked 14th in the league and D Jack hasn't exactly done anything to this point.

Thanks for any and all input!
  2. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Barf. I'd pick Bowe and DJax only because they are the #1 WRs on their teams and likely will get the most targets. I wouldn't overanalyze the matchups amongst this group too much.

Regards,
    Chris
  3. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Those are the two guys that I have starting right now. I know, they aren't the greatest choices but there really isn't anyone else to choose from. Besides, I have Gates as my TE and he really makes up for any lack of production.

Thanks for your opinion.
  4. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wouldn't start any reciever that has Alex Smith throwing to them.
  5. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

I won't be anymore. Bobby Engram is more consitent than D Jax.

Bowe on the other hand was an unbelievable upgrade for me. I hope he can continue on this upward trend! :rocker: