PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Start Ocho this week!*

TBradyOwnsYou

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
*If you have to. :)
In one of my deeper leagues, this week with byes and injuries I've become desperate. I've got a couple options but I decided to pick up Ocho and play him. Here is my justification:
KC already was a very sub-par team, and now with Panzi or Patsi or whoever the hell their QB is, they will be even worse. Even our mix and match "we're playing WHO at CB??" defense should look good against them. Our offense should get and maintain at least a 2 score lead (if not complete and utter blow out) which will allow us to avoid going no huddle and will get guys like Ocho and Price (if healthy) a lot more snaps. Not only that, but with Ocho showing that he can, contrary to popular belief, actually catch a ball, (and even beat a defender!!) I think he gets 30-45 snaps this game and 50+yards and a TD. Some might argue that we'll just run 50 times once we're up 4 scores, but I say nay. The opportunity to get Brady and his lesser played receivers some in game time together is more valuable than just running out the clock against a team that has no chance to come back and I think with our eye on the future, we will use the opportunity well.

Granted, this is what I am telling myself so I don't feel so bad starting Ocho, but still, it could happen!
Right?
Right???

Id start Brian Piccolo before I started Ocho

There is noooooooooo week you should start Chad in. He does not get the ball in his hands and drops a lot of passes or Brady throws them over his head. They are not on the same page. So I would never have him as a guy on my FF team.

lol...I checked one of my teams on sunday and realized that all my receivers where injured....went to the waiver wire and saw that the I could still grab Ocho.

Should of left Maclin in, they scored the same number of points.

You'll notice my * in the title! Bleh. Ocho you suck so hard. It was a blow out at the end, yet still you suck so much that we couldn't let you on the field.
blarg.

* Thank God I didn't have to.

Regards,
Chris

nobody in any of my leagues own him, nevermind starting him.

Id start Bea Arthur before I started MuchoSucko

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back