PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stand and be Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loudest I heard the stadium was during AFCCG against the Colts in Gillette, so ya never know.... Maybe the fair weather fans actually keep screaming beyond the introductions.
gillete should be one of the loudest staduims in the league, we are in the northeast, the place should be rocking, stand up the entire game and sream defense when the chargers have the ball, thats all im asking for anyone going to the game

gillete should be one of the loudest staduims in the league, we are in the northeast, the place should be rocking, stand up the entire game and sream defense when the chargers have the ball, thats all im asking for anyone going to the game

I'm sick and tired of posts like this.

Were you at the game last week when the crowd stood the entire game and cheered like crazy? If you are basing your opinion on the audio level of CBS then you are sadly mistaken about the noise we make.

BTW: I sit in section 135 and it's loud down there close to the field.

I'm sick and tired of posts like this.

Were you at the game last week when the crowd stood the entire game and cheered like crazy? If you are basing your opinion on the audio level of CBS then you are sadly mistaken about the noise we make.

BTW: I sit in section 135 and it's loud down there close to the field.

I think those above the pink hat sections (the red sections) are the ones that complain about people asking them to sit down, about people being lame fans.

For those of you in those lame sections, it is up to you to be the leader of the section. Take a sign or two 'make some noise' etc., find a confederate to work with who you can coordinate with the act as cheerleader for that section. I've been only once to the Razor, and me and this dude (Jim from Braintree) sitting about ten rows apart really got the section into it. We kinda took turns so the crowd wouldn't turn on one of us, get sick of our incessant cheerleading.

Our section, and adjacent sections, were the loudest in the nosebleeds. It was awesome.

Bring the noise boys!!! And have fun: you are so lucky to be going to this game. We need a win, I already bought a plane ticket for the SB. :)

And don't forget you won't just be getting your section riled up. It is infectious, spreading like San Diego wildfire through all the noisebleeds. A couple of fans can have a big impact on the crowd.

:horn:

And perhaps kidnap a few cheerleaders. That will get the men riled up :)

Here's my favorite Pats Cheerleader: Jessica Wanzie:
jessica-wanzie.jpg

:eek:

I think those above the pink hat sections (the red sections) are the ones that complain about people asking them to sit down, about people being lame fans.

For those of you in those lame sections, it is up to you to be the leader of the section. Take a sign or two 'make some noise' etc., find a confederate to work with who you can coordinate with the act as cheerleader for that section. I've been only once to the Razor, and me and this dude (Jim from Braintree) sitting about ten rows apart really got the section into it. We kinda took turns so the crowd wouldn't turn on one of us, get sick of our incessant cheerleading.

Our section, and adjacent sections, were the loudest in the nosebleeds. It was awesome.

Bring the noise boys!!! And have fun: you are so lucky to be going to this game. We need a win, I already bought a plane ticket for the SB. :)
If someone was to ask me to sit down in a big game like this,I'd would tell them some very nasty things.Its up to us fans to get the Razor back rockin & rollin.I hope it rivals week 2 of this season on Sunday.The crowd was crazy in week 2.

i would think a lot depends on the start of the game .if its not like the jax game where they took the ball and drove the ball on us for a TD the crowd will get subdued otherwise it should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back