PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stallworth will sign here. [opinion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stallworth will sign here.

If it was about winning stallworth would have signed with the pats yesterday, since he is visiting other teams, its all about the money.

Not necessarily. He had a visit with the titans scheduled anyway.

It could be as simple as curiosity, wanting to know what the other side has to offer, so he has no regrets in the future. Even if he wanted to badly be a Pat, there are reasons why he may wait a day before signing.

STALLWORTHSTALLWORTHSTALLWORTHSTALLWORTHSTALLWORTH

We will know tommorow....
We will know tommorow....

Did he take a dump....
Should he take another dump....

Which team will he play for.....
If not us....let's get Randy Moss....

:ditto: :agree: :yeahthat:

But you only mentioned Moss once. Moss MossMossMossMossMossMoss.....
:bricks:

Will you people take a freakin break, already? And how about posting your thoughts in an existing thread for a change instead of adding the 2312th new thread on the same two freakin players. I see one new thread other than the official signing thread about either of these guys, and I swear I will thread bomb them right off the front page. Knock it off! Now!!!

Not necessarily. He had a visit with the titans scheduled anyway.

It could be as simple as curiosity, wanting to know what the other side has to offer, so he has no regrets in the future. Even if he wanted to badly be a Pat, there are reasons why he may wait a day before signing.

so if wanted to know what the other side has to offer then it is about the money.

Here is a quote from AD.

Thomas said New England was his first stop and there was "no need to go anywhere else." He added that he and his agent, James "Bus" Cook, weren't interested in playing games throughout the process. "We knew what we were looking for," he said. Thomas noted that money was a factor in his decision, but it was not the only one. Having a chance to compete for championships was also important.

<< A serious offer to become Tom Brady's #1 receiver?
Can't get a much better gig than that. >>

Told you so.

<< Underoath : If he was going to sign here, wouldn't you think he would've signed tonight? >>

You were wrong.

<< 3outta4 : Yeah, i dont think that fact that Brady would be the one throwing passes to him seems to have worked, what other free agents have left and then decided to come back and sign, Davis but thats only because Dallas offered rediculous money, even though hes probably not worth it >>

You were wrong too. Brady DID make a difference.

<< TomBrady's Goat :: can we drop this notion that playing with Brady is a huge incentive?

Let's say the Pats offered the 32M/6 that has been widely reported. If some other team offers 38M/6 I can't see a guy saying "hmm, I can go to this team and make an extra million dollars each year or I can go to this other team and catch passes from Tom Brady. I'm coming Tom!"
Reply With Quote >>

Wow, you win 1000 wrongness points. That is PRECISELY what happened.

<< JustWinBrady :: If it was about winning stallworth would have signed with the pats yesterday, since he is visiting other teams, its all about the money. >>

You lose too. Just because someone wants to look at all options doesn't imply squat about their intentions. Some people like to just listen to all stories before making a decision. A smart move IMO.

What a superstar you are. And humble too.

I nominate you to be King of the Board.

Any seconders?

<< What a superstar you are. And humble too.
I nominate you to be King of the Board. >>

I'm glad you have seen the light!

I will rule with an iron fist.

Told you so.

<< Underoath : If he was going to sign here, wouldn't you think he would've signed tonight? >>

You were wrong.

<< 3outta4 : Yeah, i dont think that fact that Brady would be the one throwing passes to him seems to have worked, what other free agents have left and then decided to come back and sign, Davis but thats only because Dallas offered rediculous money, even though hes probably not worth it >>

<< TomBrady's Goat :: can we drop this notion that playing with Brady is a huge incentive?

Let's say the Pats offered the 32M/6 that has been widely reported. If some other team offers 38M/6 I can't see a guy saying "hmm, I can go to this team and make an extra million dollars each year or I can go to this other team and catch passes from Tom Brady. I'm coming Tom!"
Reply With Quote >>

<< JustWinBrady :: If it was about winning stallworth would have signed with the pats yesterday, since he is visiting other teams, its all about the money. >>

You lose too. Just because someone wants to look at all options doesn't imply squat about their intentions. Some people like to just listen to all stories before making a decision. A smart move IMO.

hahahahaha. More Mea Culpa threads. This is funnier than hell. :rofl: I was right and I take all the credit. I win .... you lose. I was right along......

My gosh, people should be happy that our team, and I mean our team has improved at the most obvious positions of need, LB and WR. Be happy. And stop bickering over who is right.... Hell we even got a 2 month vacation from Borges people.... its a dream off-season. :D

<< What a superstar you are. And humble too.
I nominate you to be King of the Board. >>

I'm glad you have seen the light!

I will rule with an iron fist.

Hey, don't get ahead of yourself. I don't see a rush of people to second my nomination.

Hell we even got a 2 month vacation from Borges people.... its a dream off-season. :D

I don't know. It's six weeks until the draft; I think we might miss having that clown to berate and insult.

Hey, don't get ahead of yourself. I don't see a rush of people to second my nomination.

Awww.

Mea culpa threads are so funny though ;)

Told you so.

You were wrong.

Reply With Quote >>

This post is wicked mahtu-ah. ;)

I'll admit I was wrong when Peter King reports that Stallworth's man-crush on Brady was the deciding factor in him signing in NE.

maybe King isn't the best guy for me to use as a judge. would he be jealous of anyone else swooning over Brady, or would he take solace in the fact that others suffer from his affliction?

am i getting off-topic? what's that, first the thread needs to be on-topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes