PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stallworth NOT signed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

10characters

If it's really 32 million, I doubt he visit Titans and Dolphins.

What ever happened to the one year incentive laden deal?

Stop the Stallworth threads, there getting me depressed..:(

I am to the point where I have seen the word "Stallworth" that I am starting to think that it is spelled wrong or something.

What a great day.

why is this thread with the accurate title buried, and the title that says stallworth is signed have 2 gazillion posts?

why is this thread with the accurate title buried, and the title that says stallworth is signed have 2 gazillion posts?
Good question. Weren't you just posting over there, debating something or other with me? :)

Seriously though, I wish the mods would change the title of the other thread.

PFT has it right from Drew Rosenhaus's mouth:

POSTED 7:39 p.m. EST, March 6, 2007

STILL NO DEAL FOR STALLWORTH

Contrary to a report on ComcastSportsNet.com that receiver Donte' Stallworth has a deal with the New England Patriots, Profootballtalk.com has learned that there is no agreement.

ComcastSportsNet.com says that the deal was "confirmed . . . by the office of Drew Rosenhaus, Stallworth's agent."

Well, we tracked down Rosenhaus personally, and he told us: "There is no deal, and nothing is imminent."

Stallworth visited with the Patriots on Tuesday, and will next visit with the Titans, and then with the Dolphins. No decision on his next destination is expected until the end of the week, at the earliest.

Here is the confirmation, from Stallworth's agent.

From PFT:
POSTED 7:39 p.m. EST, March 6, 2007

STILL NO DEAL FOR STALLWORTH

Contrary to a report on ComcastSportsNet.com that receiver Donte' Stallworth has a deal with the New England Patriots, Profootballtalk.com has learned that there is no agreement.

ComcastSportsNet.com says that the deal was "confirmed . . . by the office of Drew Rosenhaus, Stallworth's agent."

Well, we tracked down Rosenhaus personally, and he told us: "There is no deal, and nothing is imminent."

Stallworth visited with the Patriots on Tuesday, and will next visit with the Titans, and then with the Dolphins. No decision on his next destination is expected until the end of the week, at the earliest.

Although Stallworth can score some TDS. He has only one move. Vertical. If youre looking for a guy to move the chains, he isnt your guy. Wes Welker is a chain mover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back