PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

stallworth and kelley washington still to be re-united?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
so i totally forgot that donte and kelley washington were teammates in college
i wonder if donte would tell him to come in at vet min
i would def still take him in as gaffney and caldwell are only signed for one more yr and washington could be a possession guy had very cheaply

I'd be shocked to see another FA WR sign here. Washington would have to battle to beat out either Gaffney or Caldwell and unless Jackson starts the year on PUP, that would mean 6 WRs.

If it's his only shot then maybe he would take a chance here. He would more than likely though be inactive for almost every game so I don't see him wanting to come, unless again we were his only offer. I don't see that being the case though in the next few months.

I'd be shocked to see another FA WR sign here. Washington would have to battle to beat out either Gaffney or Caldwell and unless Jackson starts the year on PUP, that would mean 6 WRs.

If it's his only shot then maybe he would take a chance here. He would more than likely though be inactive for almost every game so I don't see him wanting to come, unless again we were his only offer. I don't see that being the case though in the next few months.

oh if i were a betting man id bet against it
but how their relationship was in school
and as for six wrs weve done it plenty before
again, id bet against it, but considering gaffney and caldwell are only signed for another yr, and bb and pioli dont just plan for now, they also plan for the future, i wouldnt be surprised to see them bring him in if hed take the vet min

Good point. The Pats might want yet more competition, but it's not a situation that looks very attractive right now from the players' perspective.

Ild rather Troy Brown than Washington

Oh, the irony...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back