Welcome to PatsFans.com

Stalin Hitler Napolitano

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

What do you Obama Lovers and you Loons who have to be sedated when you hear the word "wiretap" think about what this Adimistration is doing to this Airline Pilot who dares to speak up about the Phony Obama Gang who claim to be protecting you when you fly home for Christmas, they should fire Napolitano and give this pilot her job.

What the "Obama Gang" are doing in this case sounds like something Stalin or Hitler would do, this Pilot had better start looking under his bed at night.

If your flying this week think about this guy.

Sacramento-area pilot punished for YouTube video | News10.net | Sacramento, California | News

http://www.drudgereport.com/

:bricks:
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Don't leave the island, they're waiting for you. :singing: They want to ask you a few questions ;)
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

I'm going down to Kennebunk for Xmas Dinner with the Bush family, I'm not flying I hurt my arm, I'm taking my boat.

5. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +247 / 3 / -4

It's interesting how people get upset over certain disclosures but not others.

Under Bush, I'm sure you would have labeled this guy a traitor who was endangering America...
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Napolitano and her boss (Jug Ears) are just trying to prevent you from knowing what they don't want you to know, this pilot is embarrassing them and now they will make him pay, but if you fly a lot I would pay attention to what he is saying, I'm sure our smelly enemy is.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Matt Drudge thanks you for clicking on his site and then puking his garbage...
    the thought police are doing an excellent job.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

There's a lot of truth in The Drudge Garbage that the Loons don't want us to know, you should try clicking on him each morning you will see a lot of things that CNN, MSNBC doesn't want you to see.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

I do, and am amazed at the idiots who just fall for his lies, without checking.. he is the chief of the thought police. Just because he says it, does not make it true..

This from the same poster who does not trust any news service, but believes everything that Matty says... that is pretty dumb.
  10. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +247 / 3 / -4

Most of us know there are holes all over national security. There were under Bush, there are now under Obama.

It's interesting how people get upset over certain disclosures but not others.

Under Bush, I'm sure you would have labeled this guy a traitor who was endangering America...
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Under Bush this guy probably wouldn't have found anything wrong.
  12. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +247 / 3 / -4

You again betray your claims that you weren't abush fan, and that pols on both sides are reprehensible. You're just a blond partisan.

Newsflash: there were holes in national security under Bush. (Remember 9/11?)
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Bush disapointed me with his treatment of "the iilegal alien invasion and his love affair with the slimey Arabs"

On the 9/11 thing I don't think Bush had the time to set security up the way it had to be done (8 months) and if he had tried to do it the way it should have been done the left wing media and others would have been screaming "Racism, Civil Rights, Civil Liberties, and all of their other Freedom Sh!t"
    Clinton had 8 years to set up security.
    Bush had 8 months.

Bush was no bargain but it must be clear to the most democrats and others that he was a far better choice than either of those two Morons he ran against (Gore/Kerry) if one of them had won we probably would have had another 9/11 worse than the first one.
  14. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +218 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

It would have been more effective if he tried to share this info with the TSA. They have an ombudsman and I would think there is some other venue for reporting issues interally, like an Internal Affairs department.

Embarrassing them publicly only served to notify potential terrorists of vulnerabilities of which they may have not been aware.
  15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

The story was LINKED(do you know what that means, old man?) off drudge report, not made up by Matty:rolleyes:

The local ABC station in Sacramento had the story.
  16. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Amazing, even on Christmas you insist on being a dik.
  17. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Clinton had 37 days to prepare for WTC1, that never stopped you from blaming him. Every time you post you point out how full of schit you are.
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 8 / -13

Don't know that anyone I know of had blamed Clinton for the WTC1 attack, I certainly would condemn is (non)response to the attack especially J Gorelik's institution of a wall of seperation between FBI and CIA when it came to terrorist acts that paved the way for attacks to come.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

I try to tell them that, Drudge finds storys by other people and then posts them on his site much as we do here, then the people that hate him for doing that blame him for writing the story, what he really does is finds story's that he knows the Loons will go nuts over and he posts them, I do it all the time, what the loons are really doing is blaming Drudge for posting story's that they don't want anybody to see.

Billy Blue Drees / Monica....The NY Times had this story but they refused to use it, Drudge got it released and the Loons went insane, instead of laying the blame where it should have (with billy blue dress) the Loons blamed Drudge.

If Jug Ears robbed a bank MSNBC would try to kill it, hide it, bury it, Drudge would let the people know about it as soon as he verified it.
    WHO'S WRONG.

I wonder what else was hidden from us by the Left Wing Media before Fox, Drudge, Cable News and Talk Radio came along?
  20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +247 / 3 / -4

Yup, keep making excuses for the pubbie, blaming the left and claiming that you don't like the pubbies...