PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stadium Seating Help, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEGIRLPATSFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me what the deal with section 111 is?
I know it is Pats side, 35 yard line, but is there a giant troll in the way or what
I found tickets that seems too good to be true and would like any input from the guys who know!!!!!
HELP

Nothing wrong with it.

111.jpg

Thanks man, I knew this was the place to ask!

Nothing wrong with it.

111.jpg

The seats I had are in 110 front row bottom of the stairs on the Right, in front of the yelloe guy. Sect 111 is a great place to sit.

I am on the other side of the field and looking at my seats in this pic it looks like I am already in them and the stadium is pretty empty so I was there extra early for this one HAHAHA

Last edited:
I am on the other side of the field and looking at my seats in this pic it looks like I am already in them and the stadium is pretty empty so I was there extra early for this one HAHAHA

I SEE YOU!!! I will wave atcha I got 5th row!!! Taking my Mom, It's her 68th birthday, and she hasn't been to a game since Sullivan Staduim and Grogan was QB

I'm looking at the lower level sideline seats on the Ticket Exchange. Approximately how many rows does it go up? The highest I see on Stubhub is row 40. If you have a choice, what row # would you want to sit in? 10? 20? 30?

Row 1 obviously is great since you there is no one blocking your view, it's as close as you can get to the players (even hearing their converstations) and you might even get on TV. At the same time lower rows probably don't give you the best viewing angle of the game action. High rows are good for going to the concessions and restrooms.

What would you consider the most desirable lower level, sideline row #?

On a related topic, on what day do the tickets returned by the visiting team become available on the Ticket Exchange? Are these typically the same sections? What sections are they?

I'm looking at the lower level sideline seats on the Ticket Exchange. Approximately how many rows does it go up? The highest I see on Stubhub is row 40. If you have a choice, what row # would you want to sit in? 10? 20? 30?

Row 1 obviously is great since you there is no one blocking your view, it's as close as you can get to the players (even hearing their converstations) and you might even get on TV. At the same time lower rows probably don't give you the best viewing angle of the game action. High rows are good for going to the concessions and restrooms.

On a related topic, on what day do the tickets returned by the visiting team become available on the Ticket Exchange? Are these typically the same sections? What sections are they?

20's are awesome.............

As linked by AStack, this site - SeatData - New England Patriots - Gillette Stadium - seems to give you a pretty decent idea of what it looks like from every single section. Just count the rows up from the bottom after you click on the section from which you are considering buying a ticket. From looking at the pictures provided above, row 40 is going to be at about the top of that section; perhaps somebody else here can concur? It's still going to be closer than the next level, but how much of a price difference is there?

Last edited:

Got row 1 seats in Sec 110 and yes you can almost tell what's going on on the Pats D bench but the angle to the field of play is low. Rows 10-20 woud be awesome. When the stadium opened we were way back like 35-40 or so and I remember the frying grease from one of the food stands made me wanna hurl. Also on rainy days the water from the 2nd level dripped right on our backs. YMMV.

I'll be in 110 1st row right next to the aisle between 110 & 111.

Last edited:
I have seasons in 111. great section to be in.

Nothing wrong with it.

111.jpg

This is a good view TOWARDS my seats. If you draw a line up from the north( right) side 45 yard line I am in the second to last row right in front of the visiting radio announcers. I am row 30 so the last row without being under the overhang is row 31.There is no overhang in front of the media boxes. I wouldn't go higher than this . I like the row I am in because I can see the field better than lower rows. (some like to be closer which is cool too) but the beauty of my seats is that I can shoot up the aisle and straight back to the bathroom on a change of possesion and be back and not miss a single play:singing:

Row 1 obviously is great since you there is no one blocking your view

Actually, I sat behind the Pats bench in row 1 once. There are plays wghere the players on the sidelines block your view - not a lot of them and the seats are amazing but my regular seats are in row 9 and I think the view of the game is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes