Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you own or plan to buy any of the St. Patrick's Day Pats gear?

• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time of year where green is everybody's favorite color, and I start getting e-mails offering St. Patrick's Day themed Patriots gear. Now I myself have no Irish heritage (primarily German, with a little Swiss and Bohemian/Czech), but even if I were, I still wouldn't want to wear a Pats hat or shirt that was green colored, because that's a Jets color.

How does everyone else feel?

It's getting to be that time of year where green is everybody's favorite color, and I start getting e-mails offering St. Patrick's Day themed Patriots gear. Now I myself have no Irish heritage (primarily German, with a little Swiss and Bohemian/Czech), but even if I were, I still wouldn't want to wear a Pats hat or shirt that was green colored, because that's a Jets color.

I dunno. I think of Jets Green as kind of puke green, but I think of Irish Green as Celtic Green and Good Green. That probably doesn't make any sense, but I'm 50% Irish so I get to shoot my mouth off I guess.

Last edited:

Boston Patriots had green uniforms at some points in their history, at least in photos. Probably a post St. Pats sale that Billy found. :D

patriots-don-oakes-signed-1964-topps-card-15-jsa_1a2b5072bbc72337e045c960be1f29ca.jpg

plunkett.jpg

I'm not sure some of these uniforms weren't college or something, just saying there are a number of players on Pats football cards with green ones.

Last edited:
My cousin who likes the Steelers has a football card of a Steeler player from the '60s where the guy is wearing a Rams helmet. Not because he played for the Rams, it was just that when they were going to take the picture for the card, that was the only helmet they had on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back