PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

St. Louis Rams DE Robert Quinn - 4 years $66.575 million extension

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter: Rams DE Robert Quinn signed 4-year, $66.575M extension that includes $41.2M gtd tying him to team through 2019, agent Tony Fleming confirmed

Nice knowing ya Chandler when the time comes? 16.5 million a year for strictly a 4-3 DE.

Chandler won't command as much cash as Quinn I think you can get chandler Jones for a about 4 years 39 million.

Quinn is a better player than Jones. Pass rush is a premium in this league and is paid as such. Jones isn't on Quinn's level so I would say he isn't getting that much from NE or elsewhere. Maybe that changes if Jones really breaks through this year.

Nice knowing ya Chandler when the time comes? 16.5 million a year for strictly a 4-3 DE.
He's a freak athlete, he could stand up and play 3-4 OLB if he wanted.

Quinn's one of the 5 or so best players in the league. Jones is outside the top 100. Even if Jones progresses this season, there will still be a gulf between the two.

I remember the year Quinn was drafted Mayoch described him as a "Rare and Unique" talent. He nailed that one, dude is a beast.

Patriots fan forum members were screaming in 2011 for the Patriots to trade up and grab Quinn during the Draft. He was still on the board when the 14th pick came up. PatsFan members were so sure of themselves that Quinn was going to be that pass rushing stud that would change our franchise. I will never forget it. Pats front office decided to sit at # 17 and select Nate Solder. :(

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back