PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SS/CB for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Eric Berry-
After watching this kid down here for 2 years now, he is an incredible athlete and an extremely physical Defensive player. With all thats going down this year at UT, its not impossible to see him coming out early and going as a late 1st or early 2nd rounder.
If any of you have watched any UT games, you will know what Im talkng about. Would love to see him working with Mayo...:)

Kinda reminds me of a young Rodney Harrison

Eric Berry-
After watching this kid down here for 2 years now, he is an incredible athlete and an extremely physical Defensive player. With all thats going down this year at UT, its not impossible to see him coming out early and going as a late 1st or early 2nd rounder.
If any of you have watched any UT games, you will know what Im talkng about. Would love to see him working with Mayo...:)

Kinda reminds me of a young Rodney Harrison

I have done few Tenn games over the past two years and I see a player that is weak in coverage and not assignment sound by any stretch of the imagination. I really question if he could thrive in a BB defense that is so specific and assignment oriented.
Ideally I would like to see Tenn play a team that has a talented TE in order to better gage Berry in a coverage situation that is more likely in New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes