PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhayz

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have purchased SRO tickets for the season opener in September. I am coming over from Ireland to watch the Pats for the first time, and from what I can tell SROs are probably not the best, but they were the only ones I could get for the game.

Does anyone have advice as to where the best viewing spot would be for the game? There's not much information available online about SROs except that you can view the game from any of the public areas within the stadium.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

All the way from Ireland to cheer for the Patriots, good man! Keep an eye out for Bruschifan1 or shmessy and harass them if they miss your question. Don't let this be your only post here, we need some new perspectives to keep folks from getting complacent.

Box_O_Rocks said:
All the way from Ireland to cheer for the Patriots, good man! Keep an eye out for Bruschifan1 or shmessy and harass them if they miss your question. Don't let this be your only post here, we need some new perspectives to keep folks from getting complacent.

You might also want to harrass Mr Rocks. I do frequently. :D

Welcome aboard and have fun at the Razor. I'm itching to go myself one day, when the finances are a bit better or I get some dirt on the Krafts.

fan from Ie

another european fan !

wellcome on board-benvenuto

gomezcat said:
You might also want to harrass Mr Rocks. I do frequently. :D

Welcome aboard and have fun at the Razor. I'm itching to go myself one day, when the finances are a bit better or I get some dirt on the Krafts.
See, instant proof why we need new perspectives! :rolleyes:

dhayz said:
Hi there,

I have purchased SRO tickets for the season opener in September. I am coming over from Ireland to watch the Pats for the first time, and from what I can tell SROs are probably not the best, but they were the only ones I could get for the game.

Does anyone have advice as to where the best viewing spot would be for the game? There's not much information available online about SROs except that you can view the game from any of the public areas within the stadium.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Lower end zones are good spots to watch the game. All level corners and bridges are very good too and not hard to get to the front if your not drinking or eating till after the game.SRO can be much better than the 300's if you're just there to watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back