Welcome to PatsFans.com

Spygate - to sum it all up

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patpatriot, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patpatriot

patpatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In the final analysis, is the involvement of Senator Spector all about the NFL having an exclusive deal for having the NFL Sunday Ticket on Dishnetwork and trying to move more (all? games including the SB?) to their own NFL network? Is it all a smokescreen? If so, maybe Spector is a hero in disguise. This explains the attack on the Patriots which is in reality an attack on Kraft the head of the TV committee...starts to make sense doesn't it? Just like Watergate "follow the Money"! It the meantime, the tinfoil hat crowd get to bay at the moon and generate clicks...

...and why has *no* major mediot brought up this legitimate line of inquiry? Oh well. I guess it just means that I am a genius!

8^)

or maybe I just misplaced my tinfoil hat?
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  2. patpatriot

patpatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I must be :

A: wrong

B: boring

sigh...
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

My feelings also.
  4. pheenix11

pheenix11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yup that is what its all about. Specter is a shill for Comcast who wants Sunday Ticket. Specter was *****ing about the NFL last year.

I hope he holds hearings and BB exposes the entire league and the NFL is forced to allow cable companies to sell Sunday Ticket.

If people realize the entire league was doing this crap then maybe they will stop making an example out of the Pats.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  5. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Spector is a fool, and he is making himself look like a fool...
  6. lobster

lobster Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This witch-hunt by Senator Specter seems designed to draw attention away from the problems with performance-enhancing drugs in professional baseball. What Senator Specter should be concerned with is the NFL moving in the right direction on performance-enhancing drugs, personnel issues, as well as making sure the games are fairer and teams more fairly matched?

It appears to me the NFL is trying to move in the right direction in every area. Robert Kraft is not one to cheat or to approve cheating and he said he revised Belichick's contract to make that clear.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SammyBlueCat

SammyBlueCat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sunday Ticket is not on DishNetwork it is on DirectTV. This may seem like cherry picking but DishNetwork does not provide very good service at all.
  8. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

If nobody response to your thread, then one or both of those things are true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.