PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate - to sum it all up

Status
Not open for further replies.

patpatriot

Banned
Reaction score
In the final analysis, is the involvement of Senator Spector all about the NFL having an exclusive deal for having the NFL Sunday Ticket on Dishnetwork and trying to move more (all? games including the SB?) to their own NFL network? Is it all a smokescreen? If so, maybe Spector is a hero in disguise. This explains the attack on the Patriots which is in reality an attack on Kraft the head of the TV committee...starts to make sense doesn't it? Just like Watergate "follow the Money"! It the meantime, the tinfoil hat crowd get to bay at the moon and generate clicks...

...and why has *no* major mediot brought up this legitimate line of inquiry? Oh well. I guess it just means that I am a genius!

8^)

or maybe I just misplaced my tinfoil hat?

Last edited:
Yup that is what its all about. Specter is a shill for Comcast who wants Sunday Ticket. Specter was *****ing about the NFL last year.

I hope he holds hearings and BB exposes the entire league and the NFL is forced to allow cable companies to sell Sunday Ticket.

If people realize the entire league was doing this crap then maybe they will stop making an example out of the Pats.

Last edited:
Spector is a fool, and he is making himself look like a fool...

This witch-hunt by Senator Specter seems designed to draw attention away from the problems with performance-enhancing drugs in professional baseball. What Senator Specter should be concerned with is the NFL moving in the right direction on performance-enhancing drugs, personnel issues, as well as making sure the games are fairer and teams more fairly matched?

It appears to me the NFL is trying to move in the right direction in every area. Robert Kraft is not one to cheat or to approve cheating and he said he revised Belichick's contract to make that clear.

Sunday Ticket is not on DishNetwork it is on DirectTV. This may seem like cherry picking but DishNetwork does not provide very good service at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back