PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shed83

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Watching the Bears v Packers coverage in the UK and one of the panelists responding to a twitter question 'can the pats go to the superbowl with such a poor defence?' says belichick is supposed to be a Defense guru but hasnt been one since his tools have been taken away and then smugly says i mean spygate!!

Douchebag.

Belichick better had do something with the secondary and pass rush though.

Who cares?????

Please lock this.

Last edited:
this really needed its own thread.

Watching the Bears v Packers coverage in the UK and one of the panelists responding to a twitter question 'can the pats go to the superbowl with such a poor defence?' says belichick is supposed to be a Defense guru but hasnt been one since his tools have been taken away and then smugly says i mean spygate!!

Douchebag.

There's a simple answer to that. They went 16-0 and to the SB after that happened. Anyone who believes "spygate" ever gave the Pats an advantage only proves they know very little about NFL football.

well I think that having Mccourty ,brown and ninkovich instead of Law, Vrabel/McGinnest and Harrison must be something important here too

Am I missing something, wasn't Spygate about the OTHER team's defensive signals? Which would have had no effect on our own defense. The guy was clueless.

Last edited:

Douchebag.

Spygate had nothing to do with the defense knowing the offensive plays, since the plays are called into the helmet.

if anything, we're scoring more points now than in the Super Bowl years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back