PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Springs never came to NE...but now he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Springs visited today either. But another CB may be on the market. May.

The Eagles announced he is visiting?? My bet is he signs w/them then.

I'm hoping Springs and Bodden are announced at the same press conference... right after Peppers :D

Let me just tell you that would be a very happy day for me. :D

The Eagles announced he is visiting?? My bet is he signs w/them then.

He's also meeting with the Philly media tomorrow-which all but means he's signed with them.

Like I eluded to earlier-this prolly puts Sheldon Brown on the trading block. It's been rumored that McNabb either gets weapons to work with, or he'll ask for a trade. Boldin wants out of Zona unless he gets a new contract, Brown is unhappy with his contract, Zona wants a DB...you get the story.

Ummm... so much for accurate reporting.

If Springs hasn't visited yet, I have a hard time believing that we are high on his priority list.

He's also meeting with the Philly media tomorrow-which all but means he's signed with them.

Like I eluded to earlier-this prolly puts Sheldon Brown on the trading block. It's been rumored that McNabb either gets weapons to work with, or he'll ask for a trade. Boldin wants out of Zona unless he gets a new contract, Brown is unhappy with his contract, Zona wants a DB...you get the story.

We might not have a reciever we could trade to philly, but we have ALOT of draft picks, and Sheldon Brown would be a nice addition to our secondary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back