Sportspickle demunks Brady Foot Misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
ttp://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume7/2008-0123-brady.html

Tom Brady Reportedly Walking With Gisele Bundchen, Not a Cane

Reports today that injured New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was seen walking with a cane are untrue. Brady told a Boston radio show that the apparent cane he was holding was actually stick-like girlfriend Gisele Bundchen.

"I can understand the confusion and the worry over my health," Brady told WEEI. "But I do not have a cane. I have Gisele. And trust me, she can not support my weight. I have broken her pelvis numerous times."

Brady also used his radio appearance to debunk rumors that he was spending his off days in New York with a long-haired pre-pubescent boy.

"Again, that was Gisele. Not a young boy," said Brady. "Sometimes we role play that she is a young boy and that I am a strong, loving Scout master, but that is just role-playing. She is not an actual boy. Just as I am not an actual Scout master -- at least not yet."

Brady says Bundchen is, in fact, all woman.

"For someone with the frame of an 11-year-old boy, she has really big boobies," said Brady. "They easily make up 75 or 80-percent of her body weight. Gisele is nothing but bone, skin and tit. That's why I dumped Bridget - she was only bone and skin. I honestly don't know what my son is breastfeeding on."

The MVP quarterback also made sure to guarantee Patriots fans that he'll be 100-percent for the Super Bowl.

"Don't worry about me," said Brady. "If need be, I can always go out and get myself a second cane one night to speed my recovery, if you catch my drift."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes