PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sportscenter is all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
now they were luis castillo who was saying the same thing about the sack dance....why doesnt anyone bring to notice the comments the chargers made last time ?

Last edited:
I don't know if these guys are just stupid or what, but they all said they were classy after that game. It's ridiculous. Why doesn't the media ask Drayton Florence and Wade Phillips what they said after the game last year?

Why do they keep saying that Belichick wouldn't walk across the field to shake Mangini's hand when we all know he did. Absolute ridiculous nonsense.

I don't know if these guys are just stupid or what, but they all said they were classy after that game. It's ridiculous. Why doesn't the media ask Drayton Florence and Wade Phillips what they said after the game last year?

I'm thinking the same thing. Were they collectively dropped on their heads as kids?

They keep putting so much empasis on how "respectful" they were last year when that is simply not true. There is no way they can argue that they were. It is mind boggling to me.

i dont think we've ever been talked about so much ..this little incident is more talked about than all the SB's we won..

w.e it takes to make us look bad

now they were luis castillo who was saying the same thing about the sack dance....why doesnt anyone bring to notice the comments the chargers made last time ?

The more the Chargers talk, the more they become a joke. So let them.

Suprisingly and shockingly the only person on ATH who said a bad word about the Patriots actions was our very own Michael Smith. PTI didnt have anything negative to say about the Patriots either though Wilbon "attempted" to agree with LT's comment about Belichick before time ran out on that discussion.

What those two people did last year was not classy. At the same time this game was much bigger and much more meaningful. When you knock a team out of the playoffs in a battle like this game was you don't shove your boot in their face. The magnitude of the game and the battle deserved more respect.

this is where the patriots ignorance of the media hurts them ..not that they care..but since they dont air this issue or debate it publicly , they are labeled as the people with faults.

What those two people did last year was not classy. At the same time this game was much bigger and much more meaningful. When you knock a team out of the playoffs in a battle like this game was you don't shove your boot in their face. The magnitude of the game and the battle deserved more respect.
I don't think the magnitude of the game deserved more respect, it's just that stuff like that goes unnoticed in a regular season game. In a playoff game everything gets magnified and blown out of proportion. If the Chargers had won and whooped it up again, their postgame comments would have gotten a lot of play.

I think one person said it clearly:

LT is mad because someone is making fun of Merrimans sack dance that is meant to demean the Pats.

Isn't the sack dance demeaning during the game?

and don't kids like in the 5th grade shave words into the side of their head?

They dont deserve any ******* respect from us. Cut the crap, what are you talking about. The Chargers disrespected us last year and they had no regrets, they talked **** all week, Merriman said he'd punch Brady in the face. The Chargers sucked in that game, they blew all their chances away and screwed up on everything. LT was the only good thing for them, the whiny little ***** LT. Other than him they sucked badly. The Patriots fought hard, the Chargers screwed up so so much and didnt do much that I can respect them for.

The Chargers played well but then again they literally fumbled every oppurtunity they had to beat us away. That cancels out how well they played otherwise, especially on defense.

This was one of the great comebacks we have had during our run and its a shame LT is trying to overshadow it for us over a little dance.

Last edited:
WHY is it that the Chargers lost is all everyone talks about nationally??

Isn't really the fact that the Patriots WON - that everyone should be focused on?

San Diego could have had another half and they still would not have been able to beat N.E on a day when NE did not play their best....

On to the AFCG!!!!

talk about infuriating a team even further and adding more fuel to the fire about disrespecting the pats by criticizing them.

WHY is it that the Chargers lost is all everyone talks about nationally??

Isn't really the fact that the Patriots WON - that everyone should be focused on?

San Diego could have had another half and they still would not have been able to beat N.E on a day when NE did not play their best....

On to the AFCG!!!!

it's quite sickening

Are you kidding me?

They just ran a list of reasons why the Chargers lost.

I don't disagree that the Chargers did a lot of things to blow the game, but that is not unusual in sports and I don't see them doing that for every one of those games.

They could have said the same thing about the Pats blowing the game in Denver last year. It's like they'll do anything to take credit away from the Pats.

Last edited:

You are being ridiculous, and are resolutely rationalizing emotional reactions to unreasonable behaviour.

San Diego, and their neophyte fans, are sad, because they lost. Period. There was plenty of respect, and plenty of sugarcoated boilerplate, shoveled on the Chargers before and after the "battle". But respect doesn't include kissing your arse afterwards.

yeah, i have to agree with the notion that the chargers gave the patriots no reason to respect them. just because it is the playoffs doesn't make them good people, it just makes them a good players.

I'm sorry...but why are we still talking about the Chargers...

There is still one team in the AFC left, that is seeded higher than us, that we have to play next week.

The Chargers are old news...lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes