PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SportsCenter at 6 on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatriot

Rookie
Reaction score
I was stuck in a sports bar and couldn't hear the top of the newscast story, but the on-screen graphics interested me.

They asked, "Is Bill Belichick upset with Tom Brady," then they went to a long bite from Tom Brady's appearance on Dennis and Callahan.

But I couldn't tell what the heck any of this was about.

Anybody see this show with the sound up?

Thanks.

I was stuck in a sports bar and couldn't hear the top of the newscast story, but the on-screen graphics interested me.

They asked, "Is Bill Belichick upset with Tom Brady," then they went to a long bite from Tom Brady's appearance on Dennis and Callahan.

But I couldn't tell what the heck any of this was about.

Anybody see this show with the sound up?

Thanks.

Brady was giving percentages about how close to being perfectly healthy he was.

It was a bad teaser. They had nothing other than Brady saying in his weei interview that his ankle was in between 10-90% healthy right now and that BB was going to "M-F" him now because he put a percentage on his injury. They all then had a good hearty laugh.

Brady is becoming a favorite, putting himself above the team, and breaking BB rules.:rolleyes:

ESPN is just the worst with their Sportscenter teasers. They intentionally mislead.

ESPN is going steadily downhill.

Thanks, gang.

I work in television and host a sports show. Those crappy teases kill me. I refuse to do them.

Again, thanks for the quick response.

ESPN is just the worst with their Sportscenter teasers. They intentionally mislead.

And that will be too bad for you because they are the big dogs when it comes to sports news.

Correction: they've been at the bottom of the hill for a few years now...at this point they're frantically digging deeper into the depths of hell.

Things like the Who's Now segment, all the crappy shows like First and Ten, Around the Horn, First Take, Rome is Burning, and all of the analysts trying to make the news with their ridiculous comments...it's been terrible for years, it's just that now it's not even watchable.

Brady is becoming a favorite, putting himself above the team, and breaking BB rules.:rolleyes:

Lighten up fool. Quit second guessing what Coache's Rules are and let Tom be Tom. He knows BB's mind better than any of us ever will. Sportscenter's piece was a lead on to a dumb fake football field interview with McNabb and the rest of the talking heads on SportsCenter explaining why Tom's 'bad upper angle sprain' was going to impact him in the Game. (Have to run from the Shotgun, no mobility, yadda yadda). I thought it a hoot that the p....sy from Philly who had a panic attack in our last SB victory had insight into this. His assumption is that Tom is going to roll over and make excuses like he always has. Guess that is why he isn't Tom Brady.

If you spend a second of time getting information from ESPN you need to switch channels. The fact is that Tom and Coach are playing the sports media and odds makers in Vegas for fools. Good for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey