PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sports Science Video - Ryan Mallett

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Looks like watching Sports Science is a good indicator of who the Patriots might pick:
Sport Science: Ryan Mallett - ESPN Video - ESPN

Ryan Mallett looks like he is perfectly built physically with great throwing technique for a QB. It's just too bad he sounds like crack cocaine has destroyed his brain... his interviews also show he might be a follower rather than a leader with conviction.

What is interesting about the Mallett pick is 6 other QB's were taken before him (just like Brady), and the pick used to take him was what we got for another character issue (Randy Moss)

Last edited:
12" hands and can gun the football at 65 mph. Wow the guy is a freak athlete. Let's hope he can hold up characterwise, because the physical aspects of the guy are top notch.

I was getting worried when they started measuring his hands and talking about anatomical proportions.

I was getting worried when they started measuring his hands and talking about anatomical proportions.

why???

it proves he is a FREAK

big arms big hands huge wing span :)

What would J.Russell be like when he have goood coaching staff and time to develop?
We are answering that question Tom Martinaz asked at end of his QB of the year show ourselves now

Another red flag for me I just noticed - Mallett was the starter for 2 years at Arkansas, and wasn't voted one of the captains for either season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes