PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sports illustrated magazine

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
can anybody tell me when the sports illustrated comes out during the week? tim thomas is on the cover and i collect the boston cover issues and frame them.

thomas_SI__1308434131_9723.jpg

Where do you live in Southeastern Mass that they don't have stores that sell magazines? Walk into the store and check the rack.

Edit: My apologies for a lack of sensitivity if you're disabled. In that case give these instructions to a friend.

Last edited:
Where do you live in Southeastern Mass that they don't have stores that sell magazines? Walk into the store and check the rack.

Edit: My apologies for a lack of sensitivity if you're disabled. In that case give these instructions to a friend.

your a idiot

for anybody looking for this issue i was told by SI that its only being sold in new Hampshire. yup thats what they told me via email. they said it can be purchased via there single issue sales dept. the above issue is not to be confused with the commemorative issue.

Last edited:
We can execute significantly better,In . Schwartz outlined soon after shrugging an individual's back.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back