Sports Guy references Miguel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
At about 16:30 of this podcast: ESPN Radio - SuperStream Player

I remember when I used to like reading the Sports Guy. He's not easy to listen to, especially when he's trying to discuss the NFL intelligently.

Miguel is going to be a "source" soon for these guys

Last edited:
Dale Arnold mentioned Miguel yesterday on the Dale & Holly show. He said that he uses Miguels pages all the time when he needs to find cap information about the Patriots.

I just hope that the people in the media, who use Miguels work to make themselves look smarter, pony up with some $ to the Bread for Life.

I don't know Miguel personally but I think he would rather see some tangible contribution from the people who use his work than just a "mention". So those at WEEI,and I know some of you read this site,pass the word to the on air guys.

Dale Arnold mentioned Miguel yesterday on the Dale & Holly show. He said that he uses Miguels pages all the time when he needs to find cap information about the Patriots.

I just hope that the people in the media, who use Miguels work to make themselves look smarter, pony up with some $ to the Bread for Life.

I don't know Miguel personally but I think he would rather see some tangible contribution from the people who use his work than just a "mention". So those at WEEI,and I know some of you read this site,pass the word to the on air guys.

Ordway and Curran also mentioned Miguel and used his site on their show Monday.

Time for Miguel to renegotiate his contract. Who's his agent?

Ordway and Curran also mentioned Miguel and used his site on their show Monday.

That's awesome! And congrats Miguel, well-deserved :) I think they need to actually have you on their show, jussayin:D

Bingo, I would love to see the Bread of Life benefit from my work.

At about 16:30 of this podcast: ESPN Radio - SuperStream Player

I remember when I used to like reading the Sports Guy. He's not easy to listen to, especially when he's trying to discuss the NFL intelligently.

I still read him, but he's gotten attached to the podcasts and, well, let's say he doesn't exactly have the voice for radio. Unless you like to listen to Dustin Hoffman with a cold. :nosmile:

by the way, this Bread of Life homepage is worth a bump:

Home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back