PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sporting News: With Brady back, things are looking super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, but it doesn't count because they didn't get the INT.

You complain about HOW they were generating the INTS, someone points out that the method worked but for the drops by the DBs and you play "that doesn't count"?

Get back to us after your 5th birthday.

You complain about HOW they were generating the INTS, someone points out that the method worked but for the drops by the DBs and you play "that doesn't count"?

Get back to us after your 5th birthday.

I could be wrong, but the last time I saw those plays, there really wasn't any pressure on the QB. That is what I'm talking about. The Pats just wait for teams to make mistakes. Sorry, I don't buy your would’ve, could’ve, should’ve argument. Nice try though. Next....

I could be wrong, but the last time I saw those plays, there really wasn't any pressure on the QB. That is what I'm talking about. The Pats just wait for teams to make mistakes. Sorry, I don't buy your would’ve, could’ve, should’ve argument. Nice try though. Next....

I recall those near INTs at the end all being the result of Eli being pressured and/or flushed from the pocket. But I'm not going to go back and watch again to confirm it, that's for sure.

Belichcick doesn't gamble. His Defenses play sound, fundamental football, and very seldom give up a cheap score. Thats the way it finished top Ten/Top Eighth in 2008. Expect more of the same but a slightly better run defense since we won't be playing rookies at ILB. And Wilfork wil get an oaccasional rest from Ron Brace.

The Offense will be more sound than in 2007, as we can now run with several backs as well as pass.

INTs and Sacks wil come when oppossing Offenses get desperate and pass all the time trying to catch up. Expect the Defense to rise into the Top Five, to join the Top Two Offense.

Last edited:

And I don't buy your "HEY BRO!" knows better than Belichick argument either. BB is the best defensive coach in the game today, but you think you know what the hell you're talking about and he doesn't.

You bandwagon fans really need to get a grip.

Last edited:
And I don't buy your "HEY BRO!" knows better than Belichick argument either. BB is the best defensive coach in the game today, but you think you know what the hell you're talking about and he doesn't.

You bandwagon fans really need to get a grip.

Bill Belichick is not the best defensive coach in the game today. That title would belong to **** LeBeau.

The genius of **** Lebeau has been demostrated many times this decade with the Steelers being pounded by Mr Brady and the Pats.

**** said in 2007 that nothing is uglier than zone blitzing that gets figured out and neutralized. That's a great observation after another pounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back