PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sporting News re: Pats Build Dynasty Despite NFL System

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called qualified respect, and while I enjoyed the article and appreciate the respect, NO other team in the league, including the dozen or more who have been caught cheating more often than the Pats., have to deal with those qualification about being on the edge.

BTW- whenever you are involved with a hater who plays the spygate card, ask them directly, "what exactly did the Patriots do to gain an unfair advantage?"

The response will be something like, "they were caught taping a walk thru" or "they were caught stealing signals". We know that neither of these things are true. 99% of the haters don't know a thing about spygate. Most importantly they don't know that spygate had nothing to do with cheating. Even the arch-******* Roger Goodell put it on record......ONCE.

It is your obligation as a Pats fan to educate the easily manipulated. They won't want to hear it, but they can't dispute it, because its the truth.

It is your obligation as a Pats fan to educate the easily manipulated. .

I dont think its anywhere near worth the effort. I mean, you want educated Pats fans (or even non educated) to try to explain to moronic, lemmings that all this stuff about the Pats is BS?

You cant educate easily manipulated especially if they already have a bias or think YOU have one. That is why they are the "easily manipulated" and a waste of time.

post-52958-simpsons-tom-brady-everyone-su-Tt9w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey