PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
circa 2000 no one thought Bruschi was a playmaker either. Gotta give the guy some time. He may turn out to be something special. He makes you notice him out there. That's not an easy feat for any player.

He's certainly looking better each week that he's on the field more. I think he still leaves a lot to be desired in coverage though. If he can keep building on this without getting injured or suspended he could answer a lot of questions for us at that position.

Spikes had a really good game. I wont argue that. But, I cant believe the amount of ppl on this board anointing him as our biggest playmaker. A force to be reckoned with. A game changer. To top it all off, all Mayo does is run around and get tackles.

Spikes is inconsistent, he was last yr and he has been the last few games hes played with us. I need to see more before I jump on this bandwagon.

Spikes had a really good game. I wont argue that. But, I cant believe the amount of ppl on this board anointing him as our biggest playmaker. A force to be reckoned with. A game changer. To top it all off, all Mayo does is run around and get tackles.

Spikes is inconsistent, he was last yr and he has been the last few games hes played with us. I need to see more before I jump on this bandwagon.

He's played 17 games in his NFL career. He's gonna be inconsistent for a while. Hopefully not forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes