PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spikes Suspension Bursts Patriot Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENOUGH! Bob George, please give it up. Your perspectives are terrible and your writing is worse. :bricks:

By: Bob George

Spikes wasn't trying to become the next Lyle Alzado or the next Tony Mandarich....

It's obvious that Brandon Spikes doesn't exactly posses the highest IQ average on the Pats, but to come out and call him stupid makes the author of this article sound like an *****. Lighten up.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I liked the balloon.

But balloons don't do well with spikes.

474995401p

Who is Patrick Forte anyhow?

Why does Bob George even bother doing articles anymore?? I haven't seen one positive article from him in ages.. Everything is doom and gloom. He's as bad or worse than the Boston Mediots.. It's ridiculous.

By: Bob George

The NFL has a mechanism in place where Spikes could have gotten medical clearance to use this medication, and thus avoid this suspension..

I believe this to be UNTRUE. MLB exempts ADHD meds, but the NFL does not. A real ADHD patient in the NFL MUST GO UNTREATED.

ENOUGH! Bob George, please give it up. Your perspectives are terrible and your writing is worse. :bricks:

Agreed. The aritcle was a horrible case of overreacting.

Maybe he's been asked to write an opposing perspective? If not, then get over it and move to NJ or stop pretending to be a Pats fan and go watch the MLB network until Sox spring training ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back