PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spikes ready and anxious for "comeback" game

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see how he does when Grahambo smacks him in the mouth on a Maroney draw play to his side!

:ROFL: I doubt his vision of a first tackle is limiting Cory to a 7 yd gain...

Its problably to get a cheap shot in on Graham. If the bastard tries to make any cheap shots, I'll be ticked.

All Systems Go for Spikes Official Comeback Sunday

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4117

Climbing the walls.

That's what Takeo Spikes believes he'll be doing Saturday night in his hotel room on the eve of his return to the field of competitive play in the NFL for the first time in 50 weeks.
-----
Spikes has used visualization techniques a lot over the past year to picture himself on the field in New England making plays and being the player he has always been.

"I've seen that already," said Spikes. "I saw that a long time ago, me playing that first game."

Spikes is a great player. IMO he is the best player on their defense. They guy had a tough injury and has worked hard to get back and I don't know why people are giving him crap about being excited to come back.

zippo59 said:
Spikes is a great player. IMO he is the best player on their defense. They guy had a tough injury and has worked hard to get back and I don't know why people are giving him crap about being excited to come back.

Because one of the first things out of his mouth was how he to was going to settle his business with Ghrambo.

desi-patsfan said:
Because one of the first things out of his mouth was how he to was going to settle his business with Ghrambo.

That doesn't mean he's going to do anything cheap. He's motivated. We're motivated. I'm excited for the game.

Anybody who's played the game would say the same thing. If you don't have that intensity, you won't be any good. Especially when your whole livelihood is predicated on your ability to hit people.

Who is giving him grief? It is entertaining to read about his excitement and visualization techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back