PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speculated INJURY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Okay guys i didnt know anything related to an injury to Chad JACKSON! Heres the story

im a member at NFLDC..and Scott Wright(a scout in many ways) gave us Bowe in round 1. I questioned him why not an LB in round 1. he replied

You do realize that Jackson is probably out for the '07 season with an injury, right?

soemone asked what kind of injury and Scott said
ACL or Achilles. He hurt it, I believe, on special teams in the playoffs versus the Colts.

i told Scott we have heard nothing about it..asked for a link and heres his last message:
Well, you know how Belichick is with reporting injuries...

I can tell you that I got it from a very reliable source who is extremely close to the situation. In fact, while I was talking to him he got the call with the bad test results.

I swear to god if Chad is injured for TC..i will flip out. Now..i asked who the source was and everything but i didnt get a reply yet(posted 5 min ago) if theres an injury..i guess we heard it here first. there better not be anything.. i mean could it be? some paper would have reported something wouldnt they?

anyways..dont flip on me for this thread..im a huge CJ fan and im very worried and i hope this is all false

wow just when i thought the whole Chad Jackson issue couldn't be any more frustrating i read that.

Well does anyone on this site remember him limping or anything in the Indy game?
I don't

All i remember from him with that game is making the tackle on special teams. I don't remember seeing him limp or anything.

As painful as it is to watch, maybe someone can rewatch or it has seen something that everyone else missed.

Help Me out. What is The NFLDC? Thanks in advance.

wow just when i thought the whole Chad Jackson issue couldn't be any more frustrating i read that.

Well does anyone on this site remember him limping or anything in the Indy game?
I don't

All i remember from him with that game is making the tackle on special teams. I don't remember seeing him limp or anything.

As painful as it is to watch, maybe someone can rewatch or it has seen something that everyone else missed.

exactly..i dont recall any injury or sideline treatment. he was also on KR and had a squib kick come to him i think

I don't remember reading a single thing about him after the game, weird if it did happened, and it's that serious, would he even be able to get off the field on his own power?

did the guy you spoke with say when all this happened?
like the phone call? and all that?

It's weird no one has heard a thing until now.

If he got hurt that bad he would have on the ground writhing in pain and the camera's would have been all over it.

The fact of the matter is Jackson muffed a kickoff before the end of the half and was taken out for the rest of the game. Simple as that.

i posted everything he said..it was an open convo in his new mock update thread

-during the indy game..on Special Teams
-didnt say when he got the phone call but he said he SPOKE to a reliable source

^and he didnt muff a kickoff..it was a squib and it touched him..he played special teams all game didnt he? so he didnt get benched durign the game..

Last edited:
wow i wouldn't have thought of this, but this morning on Mike&Mike they were talking about baseball players who had injured themselves in stupid ways...

for example:
Kerry Wood: bruised ribs exiting a hottub
some dude: athletees foot from tying shoes too tight

crap like that

So say the game is looked at again and there is no evidence that he injured himself in the game against INdy....
is there anyway he maybe did something stupid to cause it?

I hope not, I would be pretty damn tired of this guy if that was the case.

I think this is a load of crap, I remember the tackle he made on special teams, and I remember saying to myself, wow, Chad Jackson is on the field. He walked off fine. This is an absolute joke.

IF, IF this is true then it is as I said before CJ is the second coming of Hart Lee Dykes. You heard it here first. Well maybe not, I just wanted to write that. :rolleyes:

I think this is a load of crap, I remember the tackle he made on special teams, and I remember saying to myself, wow, Chad Jackson is on the field. He walked off fine. This is an absolute joke.

yeah what he said. this is stupid and makes no sense. why would BB hide the injury? those other teams sure will be caught off guard next preseason when chad isn't playing.

Okay guys i didnt know anything related to an injury to Chad JACKSON! Heres the story

im a member at NFLDC..and Scott Wright(a scout in many ways) gave us Bowe in round 1. I questioned him why not an LB in round 1. he replied

soemone asked what kind of injury and Scott said

i told Scott we have heard nothing about it..asked for a link and heres his last message:

I swear to god if Chad is injured for TC..i will flip out. Now..i asked who the source was and everything but i didnt get a reply yet(posted 5 min ago) if theres an injury..i guess we heard it here first. there better not be anything.. i mean could it be? some paper would have reported something wouldnt they?

anyways..dont flip on me for this thread..im a huge CJ fan and im very worried and i hope this is all false

ACL or Achilles. He hurt it, I believe, on special teams in the playoffs versus the Colts.
ACL or achilles. I guess that rules out his arms.

He's a scout in many ways? I'm guessing Cub.

Last edited:

Was it a mysterious phone call from Arizona?

Were McDaniels or Hobbs mentioned?

Was it a mysterious phone call from Arizona?

Were McDaniels or Hobbs mentioned?

This just in from NFLDC, We have just learned from an anonymous source that in fact it was NEM who was injured during The Colts game and He has either a torn achilles or a torn ACL. It was reported He screamed "That Damn Josh McDaniels" as He was carted off to the hospital!:singing:

Last edited:
Scott Wright was on speaking terms with Chad Jackson's agent at the Senior Bowl, and has interviewed other players who have the same agent. Wright may be right.

Last edited:
Scott Wright was on speaking terms with Chad Jackson's agent at the Senior Bowl, and has interviewed other players who have the same agent. Wright may be right.

Scott Wright is not a rumor monger, he very well could be right. Besides BB might not want to adverstise it because then WR would become a very obvious need, wouldn't it.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

I can tell you that I got it from a very reliable source who is extremely close to the situation. In fact, while I was talking to him he got the call with the bad test results.

yeah, PonyExpress might be right, the very reliable source, very well could be the CJ's agent, who a draftnic like Scott Wright WOULD be on the phone with.

yeah what he said. this is stupid and makes no sense. why would BB hide the injury? those other teams sure will be caught off guard next preseason when chad isn't playing.

it does make sense....why adverstise a greater need in the draft/FA for WR????? It is not like BB is forced to give in a injury report for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes