PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Specter: No Senate Hearings Planned on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Anyone can cover a story when you don't need facts or insight. Have you noticed recently that ESPN has been covering the comments by Belichick that taping an opponents walkthrough would have no impact on gameplanning? Even a "Good Call, Bad Call" poll on "Did the Patriots taping of opponents have minimal impact".

Too bad Belichick was talking about taping opponents sideline activity and not taping a practice...which Belichick explicitly denied ever doing.
I've been extremely disappointed in ESPN's "reporting" of Spygate. The Good Call Bad Call you mentioned really ticked me off... even Mike Golic, who I used to like, didn't seem to have a clue what Belichick actually said. Instead, he was responding to the unproven allegations of an accuser of questionable (to say the least) integrity that the Patriots taped a walkthrough, as though it were a fact that it happened.

At the end, he says
"I think now that the lawsuits have been started, that I got the ball rolling, and the plaintiffs' lawyers are picking it up," Specter said.

As long as Specter doesn't interfere NFL business, everything will be resolved in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back