PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Specter issues statement decrying NFL's "nothing-new spin" [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope (especially those too young to remember) Spector is the person who invented the "single magic bullet" theory in the assasination of president Kennedy. He obviously was warped back then and continues to be now. the people of Pennsylvania can surely do better than this guy. If not, than they deserve eeach other.:eek:

Ok here is a quote from Karnack the Great

The Awnser is ....
Arlen Spector, Hillary Clinton, The Rolling Stones...

Name 3 people or persons that dont know when to give up...

Please Arlen, more rope.:D (Play on gives you the rope to hang him with.)

Okay see I thought you were playing off "stuffing rope," given Specter's age..

I have to agree with Specter here. I hear that in the middle of the AFC Championship, the Steelers call a time out and proceed to have a walkthrough practice and the Patriots filmed it all.

I knew this would rally Specter. What Specter is ignoring is that Walsh provided a certified letter detailing what was on each tape. It isn't like some smoking gun 3 seconds of footage is going to magically appear.

HEY, ARLEN!!!

FU!!! :D

This is where taxpayer money is going? What a great idea it would be to raise taxes, after all the goverment does such good things with our money. Much of government is worthless, and they should butt the hell out of sports.

I just issued a statement, as well:

"F*** him."

and that white horse he rode in on. He's going to write a sequel to his book "never give up II"

Nothing short of forfeiture of all games between the Patriots

and the Eagles and Steelers would please Specter.

Why haven't MA Senators stepped up and confronted this fraud?

Kerry is married to Theresa Heinz, of PA, whose name is attached to Heinz Field, the Steelers home stadium.

Who knows with Ted.

What about Patrick Leahy?

The silence from these politicians is unfortunate.

Kraft must be a Republican or something. Or maybe Comcast has hired alot of politicians' relatives in thse parts.

Leahy did publically dismiss Specter's actions as nothing more than him being a fan.

My guess is local politicians will not get involved until this plays out. If there is nothing else to come out of the Walsh interview and Specter still wants to rattle cages, then maybe someone will shoot him down.

Besides, Specter has done nothing yet except talk alot.

I think Specter's office should be flooded with suggestions for campaign finance reform. Nothing like the good ole "three-year-old switcharoo" for diffusing blame. Spin it around on the accuser. It's hard to attack when you're on the defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes