PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Special access on gamedays for STH Foxboro resident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailgater

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I know there's a reserved section at Gillette (next to the field house) for Foxboro residents that are season ticket holders. My question is - how does it work?

Is there a process I'd need to follow to get a permit or something that would get me access to the private entrance used by luxury suite fans? Anyone here take part in the program already that knows what the deal is? I contacted the Patriots and got no reply.

I'm toying with the idea of moving to Foxboro to cut my commute to work. Special access to reserved parking would be a big motivator to make the move - no more delays getting in or out, no more longggg walks from P-10 to my nosebleed seats, etc.

I know there's a reserved section at Gillette (next to the field house) for Foxboro residents that are season ticket holders. My question is - how does it work?

Is there a process I'd need to follow to get a permit or something that would get me access to the private entrance used by luxury suite fans? Anyone here take part in the program already that knows what the deal is? I contacted the Patriots and got no reply.

I'm toying with the idea of moving to Foxboro to cut my commute to work. Special access to reserved parking would be a big motivator to make the move - no more delays getting in or out, no more longggg walks from P-10 to my nosebleed seats, etc.

PM FGSSAND and he will be able to give you all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes