PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speaking of Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear on EEI that Peyton Manning went on Indy TV and pleaded with the fans not to sell tickets to Patriots fans, only other Colts fans? He said there were to many Chiefs fans at the last game.

It seems like he's always complaining or placing blame about something.

Did anyone else hear on EEI that Peyton Manning went on Indy TV and pleaded with the fans not to sell tickets to Patriots fans, only other Colts fans? He said there were to many Chiefs fans at the last game.

It seems like he's always complaining or placing blame about something.

LOL! Yeah, I mean, did you see Tom Brady come on NESN or FSN telling fans not to sell tickets to Titan, Colt (x2), Raider, Jet or Jag fans over the past couple of years?

Peyton feels that he needs every little advantage including a few more Colts fan butts in seats. :rolleyes:

It's not called "whining", it's "whinnying" like the sad little Colt that he is. :cool:

i just think it's ******ed because crowd noise is horribly overwhelmingly overrated, especially when the visiting team is the Patriots.

did it help San Diego? Did it help Indy when we played there in the regular season in '04? Has it ever helped Pitt in the AFC championship game? Did it help Indy against Pitt last year?

it's just an opportunity for teams to pay lip service to their fans and a chance for fans to pretend like they have anything to do with the success of the team.

i also think its dumb because Peyton should have something more important to be worrying about.

I a a Pats fan but I think he was taking a jab at the Chargers for what they did and it did not help, every one is reading or taking it out of context.

What i don't get is how could they even acquire so many tickets? I might be naive but it's nealy impossible to get a regular season ticket without paying through the nose. I would think play-off tickets would be even harder

if he is that worried, why doesn't he buy them up and donate them.

if he is that worried, why doesn't he buy them up and donate them.

Each player on each team is given a certain amount of tickets free-of-charge for family, friends and charity. I'm pretty sure there's a rule that prohibits players from buying a ton of tickets.

Each player on each team is given a certain amount of tickets free-of-charge for family, friends and charity. I'm pretty sure there's a rule that prohibits players from buying a ton of tickets.

If that's true we gotta get Polian on the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back