PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speaking of things I don't miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustaphaM0nd

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
...Leon Washington returned two kickoffs for TDs today.

Tannenbaum must be fuming.

I'd like to give Tannenbaum a coronary and see NE sign Leon to replace Faulk (Woodhead is destined for FB, I just haven't got the heart to break it to the guys in the bandwagon thread).

I'd like to give Tannenbaum a coronary and see NE sign Leon to replace Faulk (Woodhead is destined for FB, I just haven't got the heart to break it to the guys in the bandwagon thread).

Interesting theory that I've yet to hear. Do you think he has the strength to be an effective fullback? Having a fullback with his wheels would certainly be dangerous.

Now I'm just rooting for McKnight to do something spectacularly stupid like fumble a return.

Interesting theory that I've yet to hear. Do you think he has the strength to be an effective fullback? Having a fullback with his wheels would certainly be dangerous.

hes kidding....hopefully

hes kidding....hopefully
new_puppy_dog_eyes.gif

i was expecting this would be about maroney

It's because he's white, isn't it? :bricks:

i'd like to give tannenbaum a coronary and see ne sign leon to replace faulk (woodhead is destined for fb, i just haven't got the heart to break it to the guys in the bandwagon thread).

1234567890 :)

Last edited:
Now I'm just rooting for McKnight to do something spectacularly stupid like fumble a return.

He would have to be active in order to do that, something he hasn't been yet in his career :D

Hopefully the Jets continue this pattern!

Last edited:

fullback???

Thomas Jones got about 100 yards and a TD today too. Meanwhile Shonn Greene has done very little today and LT has been just ok.

Last edited:
Thomas Jones got about 100 yards and a TD today too. Meanwhile Shonn Greene has done very little today and LT has been just ok.

you must not have been watching, but LT is playing like his best hey days almost

nothing like the shell he was the last 2-4 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back