PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speaking of lawsuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabtec

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am just wondering....

Branch has a signed contract with the Patriots. He is not performing to his contract. Season ticket holders have paid money to see DB on the field. While the Pats may not file a lawsuit could the fans ?

I know this is far fetched but....I can't be any worse that what Chayout is trying.

LOL, brilliant. If there's a lawyer on this site with some free time, it'd be wonderful to see this actually happen.

I pay for the Sunday Ticket, can I be part of the class action suit too?!?

aabtec said:
I am just wondering....

Branch has a signed contract with the Patriots. He is not performing to his contract. Season ticket holders have paid money to see DB on the field. While the Pats may not file a lawsuit could the fans ?

I know this is far fetched but....I can't be any worse that what Chayout is trying.

Heeeeeey! I like it. I'm a season ticket holder. Why not a fan class-action suit against Deion Branch for not fulfilling his contract and failing to make the Patriots as good as they otherwise could be? We could name Chayut as co-defendant. I'll sign on as primary complainant if any lawyers in this forum want to take the case. Thing is, would we be able to go after Branch independent of the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back