PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speaking of insulting Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontSeven

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
How ironic that Buffalo (or other) fans don't remember the Oilers blowing a 32 point lead to the Bills in the early nineties, in a playoff game, no less.

That's what they really wanted the other night. They wanted the Patriots to stop playing and let them back into the game. Good frickin' luck, pals.

They seem to have Oilers amnesia now. I think it's selective amnesia.

Well, too bad about the amnesia. Maybe a good shrink can help. Maybe building a better team can help. I don't know - it's your problem, so go figure it out. You can draft just like the Patriots. You could have signed Randy Moss too. You could have hired Charlie Weiss or Romeo Crennell or Jimmy Johnson or Bill Cowher or Bill Parcells too. You didn't. You drafted JP Losman.

Wasn't Frank Reich the quarterback for the Bills?

Wasn't Frank Reich the quarterback for the Bills?

He was the back up, but came in when Kelly got hurt during the game and got the job done. It was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen.

EDIT: ps I like the toast theme on your signature!

Last edited:
They also had a first-round draft pick at QB while we had a 6th-round pick at QB. The odds were stacked against us even up 35 ;)

I think most Bills fans get it on this topic. There were some boos from the crowd when BB went for it on 4th down, but you have to keep in mind, they're drunk, and didn't really have too much else to make noise about at that point.

On the Bills board, most of the posters aren't whining about the "running it up" thing, and the Bills players haven't said anything from what I have seen

I actually agree w/ BB's take on that. Kicking a field goal would be more of an insult; at least you're giving the other team a chance to stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down