Welcome to PatsFans.com

Speaking of insulting Buffalo

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by FrontSeven, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

How ironic that Buffalo (or other) fans don't remember the Oilers blowing a 32 point lead to the Bills in the early nineties, in a playoff game, no less.

That's what they really wanted the other night. They wanted the Patriots to stop playing and let them back into the game. Good frickin' luck, pals.

They seem to have Oilers amnesia now. I think it's selective amnesia.

Well, too bad about the amnesia. Maybe a good shrink can help. Maybe building a better team can help. I don't know - it's your problem, so go figure it out. You can draft just like the Patriots. You could have signed Randy Moss too. You could have hired Charlie Weiss or Romeo Crennell or Jimmy Johnson or Bill Cowher or Bill Parcells too. You didn't. You drafted JP Losman.

2. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Wasn't Frank Reich the quarterback for the Bills?

3. 80Brown

80Brown On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He was the back up, but came in when Kelly got hurt during the game and got the job done. It was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen.

EDIT: ps I like the toast theme on your signature!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

They also had a first-round draft pick at QB while we had a 6th-round pick at QB. The odds were stacked against us even up 35 ;)

5. Ootball

Ootball Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think most Bills fans get it on this topic. There were some boos from the crowd when BB went for it on 4th down, but you have to keep in mind, they're drunk, and didn't really have too much else to make noise about at that point.

On the Bills board, most of the posters aren't whining about the "running it up" thing, and the Bills players haven't said anything from what I have seen

I actually agree w/ BB's take on that. Kicking a field goal would be more of an insult; at least you're giving the other team a chance to stop you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.