Welcome to PatsFans.com

Spanish prosecution of the Bush 6

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I think its hilarious.............what a clown
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

It's funny, the Dems laugh at the Republicans for wasting energy on stupid stuff and HD is fixated on this crap.
  4. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I wasn't talking about HD....I was talking about the spanish lawyer in the story........
  5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Them too :D
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

Spain is prosecuting US citizens?....SPAIN???....What a joke!! :rofl:
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

If anyone should be prosecuted it's Congress for Abuse of Power for passing all these bills WITHOUT READING THEM.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

So.....

Lawyers contradict the constitution and geneva conventions with memos, allowing US reps to torture false intel to justify an illegal invasion....

and you people call for CONGRESS to be prosecuted...but not these people?

wonderful.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...if any DEMs in congress knew about this, and okayed it (pelosi etc) They need to go to fukcing jail too.

We have birthed more terrorists becuse of these actions than we will know for a while.
  9. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

huh??????????
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

That was just me, not "you people" - and, yes, spending over a trillion dollars without reading or allowing debate on it should be prosecutable.
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

You act as if we sliced them open, pulled off their fingernails or drilled holes in their teeth. No one was physically hurt...end of story.

It's not something I've heard people are pissed off about. I don't know anyone whose even brought up the topic in conversation.
  12. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The "Victims" in this case need to be turned over to the Spanish authorities as soon as possible. They are in clear need of Political Asylum.:singing:
  13. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I have heard many from the far, far left make this claim, but have not seen or heard of a scintilla of evidence to support this claim. Makes for nice eccentric accusations, but has yet to be proven.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Hundreds of thousand sof Iraqi s dead. All have realatives who have grown up in a war zone cause by lies. All have become casualties of a war iof choice.

All WILL GROW UP to hate the united states.

Not sure if you people questioning this know whose side Al Quaeda was on during the Russian invasion of Afganistan....Imagine if we bombed, captured and tortured them? They were simply pi$$ed that we didn't help them rebuild.

Bush chose to ruin Iraq, He used the legal opinions of these 6 people to do so, and lied to everyone about the causes.

I seriously doubt that Iraqis forget this.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

The unreleased pictures and docs are rumored to contain murder and rape. We don't know becaus ethe official word from teh CIA and the white house is this will make things worse....

so I think its safe to assume that its not simply 'pulling fingernails' its much worse.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yeah....

I suppose you didn't understand why the Cole was bombed, or the WTC the 1st or 2nd time....

its not because they hate your "freedom"

ask yourself "why do I hate Bin Laden"?"

BECAUSE HE BOMBED AND KILLED AMERICANS!!!!!

now pretend you are an Iraqi.....

math.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  17. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

you are making baseless predictions and are talking out of both sides of your mouth.......

9/11 was not a direct result of afgani hatred at the US......in fact, there wasn't a single afgani associated with the activities of 9/11....
    what happened in afghanistan in the 1980's does not compare to what happened in iraq........iraq has the means to be productive (oil) that afghanistan never had..........afghanistan is a problem only because outsiders came in and supported a fundamentalist faction in return for a safe place to set up shop.......the previous regime in iraq is responsible for more death in the region than any in the region in the history of mankind.......
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Oh...I know that most of the dudes were Saudi, Bin Laden is Saudi....he also was a member of Al Quaeda fighting in AFGHANISTAN.

I never said the people were Afghani.....but that they were Al Quaeda, fighting the war in Afghanistan....

back to the subject.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots here.

The torture and forced confessions on the likes of KSM, justified by the memos of the se lawyers and carried out by outsourced morons is the entire reason ofr the clusterfuk in Iraq.

The Iraqi people will have a hard time just 'letting this go'

These people need to be brought to justice to resore the reputation of our nation, as a land of Laws.

period.
  19. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't really believe you are such a simp, and are just letting emotion get the best of you.........

period.
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

so...you belive the narrative that Saddam Hussein was talking to, and training Al Quaeda. He was attempting to get nuclear weapons, and also had them. He hid these weapons SO WELL that the UN inspectors couldn't find them for 10 years. After we told the inspectors to leave, Hussein then took them, and shipped them to Syria where they still can't be found, and there is no trace of them left in a country that we have had control of for the better part of the last 6 years?

All the while in London, on Downing Street memos of meetings between Bush and Blair say that they were schemeing up fake UN spy planes to be shot down over Iraq....and bombs were being planeed for March of that year. Policy and evidence were crafted to fit that scenario. you can read it for yourself.....

all because Al Quaeda (Saudi CIA agents) attacked NYC and the pentagon on 9-11

are you lost yet?

thats what you believe.