PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spain loves the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for it, I'll watch the game in Spain by Internet and I will be supporting the Patriots. The game is very late here and I work on monday but no problem this is superbowl time and Pats are playing it so... What else can I ask for?

Go Pats from a Spanish Patriot. We'll win for sure !

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm taking some english lessons :(:(:(

Hey FOnSY - good for you! I love Spain, I was stationed outside Madrid for many years at Torrejon AB while in the USAF. Used to travel a lot over there, northern Spain - San Sebastion, Bilbao, Barcelona, etc. I remember going through the Caves of Altamira ( so wonderful). Sergio Leone and Clint Eastwood filmed all their Spaghetti westerns in Spain - For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly etc. Great to have you on board!

Vamos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FOnSY - good for you! I love Spain, I was stationed outside Madrid for many years at Torrejon AB while in the USAF. Used to travel a lot over there, northern Spain - San Sebastion, Bilbao, Barcelona, etc. I remember going through the Caves of Altamira ( so wonderful). Sergio Leone and Clint Eastwood filmed all their Spaghetti westerns in Spain - For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly etc. Great to have you on board!

How do you say "Do you feel lucky, punk?" in Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back